About Dr. Tanya Buckshee Rohatgi
Dr. Tanya Buckshee Rohatgi is a Consultant IVF Specialist and Gynecologist in Saket. She practices at multiple locations i.e. Max Super Speciality Hospital in Saket, South Delhi and Max Multi Speciality Centre in Panchsheel Park, South Delhi.
Dr. Tanya Buckshee Rohatgi has more than 1 decade of experience. She is a qualified IVF Specialist and Gynecologist in Saket.
As an IVF Specialist and Gynecologist, her area of expertise includes Infertility Treatment, Surrogacy, Ovum Donation, Onco ART in Cancer Patients, PGD & Embryo Biopsy, IVF & Reproductive Endocrinology, Recurrent Implantation Failure, Fertility Preservation, Male Infertility, Frozen Sperm and ICSI Treatment. Patients from Saket, Panchsheel Park and entire South Delhi come to Dr. Tanya Buckshee Rohatgi with lots of hopes and the doctor ensures that the patients are fully satisfied with the treatments, with her experience and fully equipped techniques.
Dr. Tanya Buckshee Rohatgi has completed her education mainly from Delhi. She did her MBBS from Lady Hardinge Medical College, Delhi University in 1998, MD from Delhi University, India in 2002, DNB from Delhi University, India in 2003, MNAMS from University College of Medical Sciences & GTB Hospital, New Delhi in 2004, MRCOG from Royal College of Obstetrics & Gynecology, London, United Kingdom in 2006, Diploma of the Faculty of Family Planning (DFFP) and MSc in Reproduction & Development - Bristol University, U.K. Currently Dr. Tanya Buckshee Rohatgi is practicing as an IVF Specialist and Gynecologist in Saket.
Dr. Tanya Buckshee Rohatgi has also been the member of British Fertility Society, General Medical Council – United Kingdom, National Academy of Medical Sciences, Federation of Obstetric and Gynecological Societies of India, Association of Obstetricians & Gynecologists of Delhi, Indian Fertility Society – Delhi and Indian Society of Gynae Plastic Surgeons.
Before practicing as an IVF Specialist and Gynecologist in Saket, Dr. Tanya Buckshee Rohatgi was formerly a Senior Resident UCMS, GTB Hospital, Specialist Consultant Training in High Risk Obstetrics & Infertility, Leeds Teaching Hospital, UK, Advance Consultant Training IVF & Reproductive Medicine, Imperial College, London, UK, Advanced Specialist in Male Infertility, Chelsea & Westminster Hospital, London, UK, Fellowship in Embryo Biopsy & PGD - Guys & Saint Thomas hospital, London, UK and Laparoscopic and Minimal Access Surgery Fellowship – AIIMS, New Delhi.
You can book an online appointment with Dr. Tanya Buckshee Rohatgi on www.Lazoi.com
1) British Fertility Society
2) General Medical Council, United Kingdom
3) National Academy of Medical Sciences
4) Federation of Obstetric and Gynaecological Societies of India
5) Association of Obstetricians & Gynaecologists of Delhi
6) Indian Fertility Society, Delhi,
7) India Indian Society of Gynae Plastic Surgeons
1) Fellow in Reproductive Medicine Surgery
2) Fellow in Art & IVF
1) Senior Resident UCMS, GTB hospital
2) Specialist Consultant training in high risk obstetrics & infertility, Leeds Teaching Hospital, UK
3) Advance Consultant training IVF & Reproductive medicine, Imperial College, London, UK
4) Advanced specialist in Male infertility, Chelsea & Westminster Hospital, London, UK
5) Fellowship in Embryo biopsy & PGD - Guys & Saint Thomas hospital, London ,UK
6) Laproscopic and minimal access surgery fellowship- AIIMS, New Delhi
7) Advanced training in fertility preservation in Cancer patients (Onco ART), Reproductive surgery, KK IVF, women's & children hospital, Singapore