About Dr. Vikram Vinayek
Dr. Vikram Vinayek is a Consultant Pulmonologist & Physician in South West Delhi and has 15 years of experience in this field.
Dr. Vikram Vinayek practices at his own clinic in Vasant Vihar, Delhi.
Dr. Vikram Vinayek has completed MBBS from Maulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi in 1996 and Diploma in Tuberculosis & Chest Diseases from Vallabhbhai Patel Chest Institute, Delhi in 2001.
Also, he has done PG Diploma in Health and Family Welfare from National Institute of Health and Family Welfare, Delhi in 2009, MBA (Hospital Management) from International Institute of Business Management in 2010 and Clinical Cardiology from IGNOU in 2012.
Dr. Vikram Vinayek has expertise in Chest Physician, Asthma, Cardiology, COPD, Smoking Cessation, Bronchitis and many more.
You can book an online appointment with Dr. Vikram Vinayek on www.Lazoi.com.
1. Member of National College of Chest Physicians
2. Member of Indian Sleep Disorders Association
1. Silver Medal as TB Crusader
2. Books Title –“Bedside Clinics in Heart & Lung”
3. Books Title –“Asthma for the common Man”
1. Clinical Cardiology , NIMS (IGNOU)
2. Training in Bronchoscopy in ICU (Delhi Heart & Lung)
3. Training in Bonchoscopy (PGI Chandigarh)
4. Training in ECHO (Medanta)