About Dr. S K Sogani
Dr. S K Sogani is a Consultant Neuro Surgeon and practices at Indraprastha Apollo Hospitals in Sarita Vihar, South Delhi.
Dr. S K Sogani has completed MBBS from Jiwaji University, Gwalior in 1973, MS (General Surgery) from Jiwaji University, Gwalior in 1980 & M.Ch (Neuro Surgery) from All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi in 1983 and has expertise in Cervical Spine, CV Junction Anomaly, Kyphoplasty, Minimally Invasive, Spine Deformity Treatment, Spine Surgery, Endoscopic Spine Surgery etc.
You can book an online appointment with Dr. S K Sogani on www.Lazoi.com.
1. Member of Indian Medical Association
2. Member of Neurological Society of India
3. Member of Indian Society of Neuro-Oncology
4. Member of Trauma Society of India
5. Member of Member of Society of Neuro-Oncology
• AWARDS & RECOGNITIONS:
1. Rajiv Gandhi Excellence award in 1991 was given by the then Union Minister of Finance Dr. Manmohan Singh on 48th birthday of late Prime Minister Shri Rajiv Gandhi.
2. This award is presented on the occasion to men and women who have played a noble role in socio economic development of India in their respective fields.
3. Indira Gandhi Priydarshini award in 1992 was given by Shri Sita Ram Kesari of Ministry of Social Welfare.
4. "Jain Gaurav Award", 1991.
5. "Jai Adarsh Award", 1999.
6. "Utkarast Samaj Sevi" June 2001 By Mrs. Nonia Gandhi (president AICC).
7. "Utkarast Samaj Sevi" - Presented for religion & science combination infield of neuroscience & surgical skill applied for poor and needy patient through social service and simple behavior to treat them till normally.
8. "Samaj Seva Pratibha Sammam" May 2003 for social service through Medical field by Smt. Shiela Dixit Chief Minister of Delhi Govt.