About Dr. P K Sethi
Dr. P K Sethi is a Consultant Neurologist and practices at Sir Ganga Ram Hospital in Rajender Nagar & Private Clinic in Malviya Nagar, Delhi.
Dr. P K Sethi has completed MBBS from AIIMS in 1962, MD (Neurology) from AIIMS in 1969 & Training in Neurology from State University of New York in 1973 and has expertise in Epilepsy Treatment, Stroke, Video EEG, Electromyography, Headache Management, Neuro Rehabilitation, Blink Reflex, Brain Mapping etc.
You can book an online appointment with Dr. P K Sethi on www.Lazoi.com.
1. Fellow of International College of Angiology, USA
2. Fellow of International Academy of Medical Sciences
3. Fellow of International Medical sciences Academy
4. Founder Fellow of Indian Academy of Neurology
1. Member of Neurological Society of India
2. Member of American Academy of Neurology
3. Member of Association of Physicians of India
4. Member of Royal Society of Health, London
5. Member of Indian Epilepsy Association
6. Member of Indian Epilepsy Society
7. President Member of Indian Epilepsy Trust & 18th International Epilepsy Congress
• AWARDS & RECOGNITIONS:
1. Padma Shri for Medicine by President of India, 2002
2. Vishist Seva Medal by President of India, 1965
3. Gen Amir Chand Award for best research paper 1982