About Dr. Nisha Khanna
Dr. Nisha Khanna is a Consultant Psychologist, Marriage & Family Counsellor in South Delhi and has 14 years of experience in this field.
Dr. Nisha Khanna practices at her own clinic, known as Byetense in Hauz Khas, Delhi.
Dr. Nisha Khanna has completed B.Sc (Psychology), M.Sc (Psychology) in 2002, Ph.D (Psychology) from Guru Nanak Dev University and also done Post Graduate Diploma in Yoga and Meditation.
Dr. Nisha Khanna has expertise in Psychology, Marriage Counseling, Depression Counseling, Family Counseling, psychotherapy, Anxiety Counseling and many more.
You can book an online appointment with Dr. Nisha Khanna on www.Lazoi.com.
1. Member of Delhi Psychiatric Society (DPS) New Delhi
2. Member of Indian Association of Family Therapy (IAFT) India
3. Member of Indian Council of Astrological Sciences (ICAS) Chennai
4. Member of Headington Institute’s CARD Directory (Counselors Assisting Relief and Development) California
1. Dr. Nisha Khanna was as an Expert Psychologist with Good Housekeeping (The India Today Group) at their Good House Keeping Show 2010, in collaboration with Britannia
2. She was also associated with Jaypee Siddharth Hotel (J. P. Group of Hotels) as an Expert Relationship Counsellor in 2011 and 2012
3. She appears on different Tv and Radio Channels for live shows at Zee News, UTv Bindass, Pragya Tv, , P7news, Newz Express, Total Tv, Ndtv 24x7, 94.3FM etc. as a Relationship Expert or Marriage Counsellor in Delhi/Ncr in their different programmes
4. She was an 'Relationship Expert' of Emotional Atyachar 2 and 3 at UTv Bindass in Delhi Episodes