About Dr. Neerav Goyal
Dr. Neerav Goyal is a Consultant General, Liver Transplant & Gastro-Intestinal Surgeon and practices at Indraprastha Apollo Hospital in Sarita Vihar, South Delhi.
Dr. Neerav Goyal has completed MBBS from Kempegowda Institute of Medical Sciences, Karnataka in 1997, DNB (General Surgery) from St. Stephens Hospital, New Delhi in 2001, DNB (Surgical Gastroenterology) from Sir Ganga Ram Hospital, New Delhi in 2005 & MNAMS from National Academy of Medical Sciences in 2005 and has expertise in Liver Transplant, Liver Resection, Gastro-Intestinal Surgery, Pancreatic Cancer Surgery, Bile Duct Cancer Surgery, General Surgery, Laparoscopic Surgery etc.
You can book an online appointment with Dr. Neerav Goyal on www.Lazoi.com.
1. Member of Delhi Medical Association
2. Member of International liver Transplant Society
1. Gold Medal for best paper publication, at Sir Ganga Ram Hospital, New Delhi, 2007.
2. Gold Medal in Ophthalmology examination, Stood first in Bangalore University Examination,1995.
• RESEARCH PAPERS PUBLISHED
1. Peroneal neuropathy following liver transplantation: possible predisposing factors and outcome. Singhal A, Varma M, Goyal N, Vij V, Wadhawan M, Gupta S. Exp Clin Transplant. 2009 Dec7(4):252-5.
2. Delayed splenic artery occlusion for treatment of established small-for-size syndrome after partial liver transplantation. Singhal A, Goyal N, Gupta VV. Liver Transpl. 2009 Oct15(10):1381-2
3. Successful living donor liver transplant in a child with Abernethy malformation with biliary atresia, ventricular septal defect and intrapulmonary shunting. Singhal A, Srivastava A, Goyal N, Vij V, Wadhawan M, Bera M, Gupta S. Pediatr Transplant. 2009 Dec13(8):1041-7. Epub 2009 Feb 20.
4. Isolated loop pancreatic remnant drainage following pancreaticoduodenal resection. Singhal D, Goyal N, Gupta S, Soin AS, Nundy S. Hepatogastroenterology. 2008 Mar-Apr55(82-83):677-80.
5. What are the essential components of a transabdominal devascularization procedure for bleeding esophageal varices? Singhal D, Goyal N, Soin AS, Gupta S, Nundy S. World J Surg. 2007 Apr31(4):861-2 author reply 863-4.
6. Transabdominal gastroesophageal devascularization without transection for bleeding varices: results and indicators of prognosis. Goyal N, Singhal D, Gupta S, Soin AS, Nundy S. Gastroenterol Hepatol. 2007 Jan22(1):47-50.
7. Current role of portosystemic shunt surgery in the management of hepatic venous outflow obstruction. Singhal D, de Castro S, Goyal N, Gouma DJ, Chaudhary A, van Gulik TM. Dig Surg. 200623(5-6):358-69. Epub 2006 Dec 11. Review.
8. Surgery for obscure lower gastrointestinal bleeding in India. Singhal D, Goyal N, Gupta S, Nundy S. Dig Dis Sci. 2007 Jan52(1):282-6. Epub 2006 Dec 7. Liver Transpl. 2009 Oct15(10):1381-2.