About Dr. Varindra Paul Singh
Dr. Varindra Paul Singh is a Consultant Neuro Surgeon and practices at Indraprastha Apollo Hospitals in Sarita Vihar, South Delhi.
Dr. Varindra Paul Singh has completed MBBS from All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi in 1982, M.Ch (Neuro Surgery) from All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi in 1987 & DNB (Neuro Surgery) from National Board of Examinations in 1989 and has expertise in Cervical Spine, CV Junction Anomaly, Kyphoplasty, Minimally Invasive, Spine Deformity Treatment, Spine Surgery, Endoscopic Spine Surgery, Gamma Knife Radiosurgery, Epilepsy Surgery, Cerebrovascular Surgery etc.
You can book an online appointment with Dr. Varindra Paul Singh on www.Lazoi.com.
1. Member of Indian Epilepsy Association
2. Member of Indian Society for Stereotactic and Functional Neurosurgery
3. Member of Indian Society of Cerebrovascular Surgery
4. Member of Indian Society of Pediatric Neurosurgery
5. Member of Journal of Pediatric Neurosurgery
6. Member of Neurological Society of India
• AWARDS & RECOGNITIONS:
1. National Science Talent Scholar, Government of India
2. Second position Delhi University, B.Sc. General Ist year
3. Second position 1st Professional MBBS, AIIMS
4. Prize for best student in Anatomy, 1st Professional MBBS, AIIMS
5. Best paper award at the 4th Annual Indian Epilepsy Association Conference
6. Best paper award at the 7th Annual Indian Epilepsy Association Conference