About Dr. Arun Sharma
Dr. Arun Sharma is a Consultant Neuro Surgeon in Karol Bagh. He practices at BLK Super Speciality in Pusa road near to Karol Bagh, Central Delhi.
Dr. Arun Sharma has more than 6 years of experience. He is a qualified Neuro Surgeon in Karol Bagh.
As a Neuro Surgeon, his area of expertise includes Stereotactic, Spine Surgery, Cranial Endoscopy, Neuro-Rehabilitation, Brain Tumor Surgery, Base of Skull Surgery, Cerebrovascular Surgery, Spinal Instrumentation, Endoscopic Craniosynostosis, Spinal and Brain Tumors, Neural Tube Defects, Chiari Malformations, Neuronavigation Systems, Pediatric Neuro Surgery, Intraventricular Tumor Surgery and Craniovertebral Junction Surgery. Patients from Karol Bagh and entire Central Delhi come to Dr. Arun Sharma with lots of hopes and the doctor ensures that the patients are satisfied with the treatments, with his experience and fully equipped techniques.
Dr. Arun Sharma has completed his education mainly from Calicut. He did his MBBS from Govt. Medical College, Calicut in 2001, MS (General Surgery) from Rajendra Institute of Medical Sciences, Ranchi in 2007, M.Ch (Neuro Surgery) from GB Pant Hospital in 2011, Trained in Pediatric Neurosurgery from John Hopkins Institute Baltimare in USA and Fellowship in Stereotactic Neurosurgery from University of Pittsburgh. Dr. Arun Sharma is currently practicing as a Neuro Surgeon in Karol Bagh.
Dr. Arun Sharma has also been the member of Congress of Neurological Surgeons – USA, Neurological Society of India and Delhi Neurological Association. Dr. Arun Sharma is very famous Neuro Surgeon in Karol Bagh.
Before practicing as a Neuro Surgeon in Karol Bagh, Dr. Arun Sharma was formerly a Consultant at Indian Spinal Injuries Centre, Consultant at Max Smart Super Speciality Hospital, Consultant at Maharaja Agrasen Hospital and Consultant (Neuro Surgery) at Institute of Liver and Biliary Sciences.
Neuro Surgeons are the specialists who treat complications related to central nervous system, the brain and the spinal cord. Neuro Surgeons mainly treat the neurological problems with the help of surgeries and medications. A Neuro Surgeon also has to provide assistance to the patients or neurological disorders.
You can book an online appointment with Dr. Arun Sharma on www.Lazoi.com
1. Member of Congress of Neurological Surgeons, USA
2. Member of Neurological Society of India
3. Member of Delhi Neurological Association
1. Presently, Consultant (Neuro Surgery) at BLK Super Speciality Hospital
2. Formerly, Consultant at Indian Spinal Injuries Centre
3. Formerly, Consultant at Max Smart Super Speciality Hospital
4. Formerly, Consultant at Maharaja Agrasen Hospital
5. Formerly, Consultant (Neuro Surgery) at Institute of Liver and Biliary Sciences
1. Training in Pediatric Neurosurgery from Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine, Baltimore, Maryland, USA
2. Practice of Gamma Knife Radiosurgery/ Special Emphasis on Perfexion Training Center for Image-Guided Neurosurgery, University of Pittsburgh, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, USA
3. Training in Endoscopic Endonasal Surgery of the Cranial Base and Pituitary Fossa from University of Pittsburgh School of Medicine, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, USA