About Dr. Meena Agrawal
Dr. Meena Agrawal is a Consultant ENT Specialist and practices at Pushpawati Singhania Research Institute in Sheikh Sarai, Rockland Hospital in Qutab Institutional Area & Sadhu Waswani Mission Medical Centre in Moti Bagh, Delhi.
Dr. Meena Agrawal has Completed MBBS from Mahatma Gandhi Memorial Medical College, Indore in 1987, Diploma in Otorhinolaryngology (DLO) from Mahatma Gandhi Memorial Medical College, Indore in 1990, DNB from National Board of Examinations in 1996 & MNAMS and has expertise in Nasal Surgery, Endoscopic Sinus Surgery, Micro Ear Surgery, Cochlear Implant, Microlaryngeal Surgery etc.
You can book an online appointment with Dr. Meena Agrawal on www.Lazoi.com
1. Member of Indian Medical Association
2. Member of AOI, Delhi
3. Member of AOI Indore
4. Member of AOI India
1. Fellowship At AIIMS, New Delhi
2. Fellowship At KEM Hospital, Mumbai
3. Fellowship At Bombay Hospital, Mumbai
4. Fellowship At HNO Dept. Of University Wurzburg, Germany
5. Fellowship At Tyrone County Hospital Omagh, Ireland