About Dr. Mano Bhadauria
Dr. Mano Bhadauria is a Consultant Radiation Oncologist and practices at Indraprastha Apollo Hospital in Sarita Vihar, South Delhi.
Dr. Mano Bhadauria has completed MBBS & MD (Radiotherapy) from Maulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi and has expertise in Breast Cancer, Radiotherapy, Colon Cancer Treatments, Mouth (Oral) Cancer, Stomach or Gastric Cancer etc.
You can book an online appointment with Dr. Mano Bhadauria on www.Lazoi.com.
1. Gold Medallist in Final MBBS.- Best Female Graduate in Final MBBS.
2. Received Dr. Rekha Aggarwal Award from Rotary club Jodhpur for scoring highest marks in ENT and Ophthalmology.
3. Received Marudhara award from Marudhara Chambers , Jodhpur for being the best female graduate in final MBBS.
1. Oncoprotein C-erb- B2 expression in SCC of Uterine Cervix and evaluation of its of its significance in response of the disease to treatment.
2. Indian Journal of Physiology 2001:45 (2): 191-198(this work has been done in India for the first time). Role of Radiotherapy in Breast Cancer. M. Bhadauria et al. Hospital Today Vol. VIII No.1 Jan.2002, Pg.7-11.