About Dr. Surveen Ghumman
Dr. Surveen Ghumman is a Consultant Gynaecologist & Obstetrician and practices at Max Super Specialty Hospital in Saket, South Delhi.
Dr. Surveen Ghumman has completed MBBS from Christian Medical College Ludhiana in 1986, MD (Obstetrics & Gynaecology) from Government Medical College Amritsar in 1991, FICMCH from Indian College of Maternal and Child Health in 2007, Certification in Clinical Embryology and IVF from Cleveland Clinic, USA and Manipal University in 2008 & FICOG from Indian College of Obstetrics and Gynecology in 2009 and has expertise in Bariatric Surgery, Kidney Transplant, Lung Transplant, Laparoscopic Surgery, Weight Laparoscopic etc.
You can book an online appointment with Dr. Surveen Ghumman on www.Lazoi.com.
1. Web editor of Indian Fertility Society
2. Member of Indian Society of Assisted Reproduction
3. Member of Manipal Association of Clinical Embryologists
4. Member of Federation of Obstetricians and Gynecologists of India
5. Member and former editor of Association of Obstetricians and Gynecologists of Delhi
6. Member and former editor of National Association of Reproductive and Child Health of India
7. Member of Indian Menopausal Society
1. Fellowship in Minimal Access Surgery - World Association of Laparoscopic Surgeons
1. Formerly, Teaching and Clinical experience at VMMC & Safdarjang Hospital. UCMS & GTB Hospital
2. Formerly, Director and Head, IVF and Reproductive Medicine, at MAX Multispeciality Hospital ( Saket, Panchsheel and Patparganj)
3. Formerly, Vice president at Southend Fertility & IVF
4. Formerly, Senior Specialist at Safdarjang Hospital and Vardhman Mahaveer Medical College
5. Formerly, Specialist at University College of Medical Sciences & Guru Tegh Bahadur Hospital
6. Formerly, Medical Officer at Kasturba Hospital
7. Formerly, Senior Resident at Safdarjung Hospital