About Dr. Gorika Bansal
Dr. Gorika Bansal is a phenomenal newborn specialist and child specialist in Green Park, South Delhi. She practices at Dr. Gorika's Children's Medical Centre in Green Park, South Delhi. But now, along with running her centre, she is associated with Max Smart Super Speciality Hospital, Saket, Adiva and Sitaram Bhartiya Hospital. Her clinical expertise includes newborn care counselling, vaccination, diet nutrition counselling, growth & developmental assessment, childhood infection, adolescent medicines, asthma & allergies, etc.
Dr. Gorika Bansal is one of the most sought after child vaccination doctors in Green Park, South Delhi. Because of her observership under renowned paediatric endocrinologist Dr. Vaman Khadilkar in Pune, she is counted amongst the leading child specialists in Green Park, South Delhi.
Dr. Gorika Bansal completed MBBS from HNB, Garhwal University in 2007, followed by DCH where she was a gold medallist for academic excellence. After that she completed her DNB (Paediatrics) from Tirath Ramshah Hospital, Delhi.
Dr. Gorika Bansal sees babies right from birth to 18 years for everything from consultations to vaccinations to development monitoring, and she likes interacting with the parents to answer all those never ending queries.
You can book an online appointment with Dr. Gorika Bansal on www.Lazoi.com
1) Member of Delhi Medical Council
1) Formerly, Consultant Pediatrics at Max Hospital, Saket
2) Formerly, Consultant Pediatrics at Sita Ram Bhartiya Institute Of Science And Research, Qutub Enclave
1) 5 Arm WHO Polio Study (World Health Organization) in 2009
2) Gold Medalist - Diploma in child health (DCH) in 2010
3) Post doctoral observer ship in paediatric endocrinology in 2014