About Dt. Rashi Chahal
Dt. Rashi Chahal is a Consultant Dietitian and practices at Paras Hospital in Sushant Lok Phase 1, Gurgaon.
Dt. Rashi Chahal has completed Child Care and Nutrition from IGNOU & PG Diploma Food and Public Nutrition from Public Health Foundation of India and has expertise in Fitness, Clinical Nutrition, Weight Management, Lifestyle Counseling and Health Talks, Cholestrol Management, Diet for Anemia, Diet for Diabetes, Diet for Overweight Kids, Diet for PCOS, Diet Therapy, Healthy Heart Diet, Therapeutic Diets, Weight Loss etc.
You can book an online appointment with Dt. Rashi Chahal on www.Lazoi.com
1) Member of Indian Red Cross Society
2) Member of Nutrition Society Of India
3) Member of Indian Dietetic Association
1) Formerly, Clinical Nutritionist at Max Hospital
1) Awarded as best social worker, for good work in community Bluebells school, 2002
2) Awarded for extracurricular Activity.
3) Awarded for Service Excellence in Customer Satisfaction in Max Hospital , 2004
4) Awarded as Best Dietitian
5) Awarded the ‘Social Worker of the Year’ award in 2003 by the former President of India, Late Mr. R. Venkataraman, for educating over 100 underprivileged children in Delhi