About Dr. Atul Mathur
Dr. Atul Mathur is a Consultant Interventional Cardiologist and practices at Fortis Escorts Heart Institute & Research Centre in Okhla, South Delhi.
Dr. Atul Mathur has completed MBBS from SMS College, Jaipur in 1983, MD (Internal Medicine) from SMS Medical College, Jaipur in 1987 & DM (Cardiology) from AIIMS in 1991 and has expertise in Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm, Angina Pectoris, Arrhythmia, Atherosclerosis, Cardiomyopathy, Coronary Artery Disease, Heart Failure, Hypertension, Myocardial Infarction, Peripheral Artery Disease etc.
You can book an online appointment with Dr. Atul Mathur on www.Lazoi.com.
1. Member of Indian Council for Carotid Interventions
2. Member of Cardiovascular Therapeutics, India
3. Member of Cardiological Society of India
4. Member of Global Advisory Board for Resolute Endeavour Program for designing newer drug eluting stents
5. Life Member of Indian Academy of Pediatrics
6. Life Member of Pediatric Cardiac Society of India