About Dr. Jagmohan Dua
Dr. Jagmohan Dua is a Senior Consultant in Internal Medicine and practices at Indraprastha Apollo Hospitals, Sarita Vihar, New Delhi & Sarthak Medical Centre in Malviya Nagar, South Delhi.
Dr. Jagmohan Dua has completed MBBS from MLN Medical College, Allahabad in 1973, MD (Internal Medicine) from MLN Medical College, Allahabad in 1976 & Cardiology Specialization from G B Pant Hospital, Delhi in 1977-80.
You can book an online appointment with Dr. Jagmohan Dua on www.Lazoi.com.
1. Life Member of Cardiological Society of India
2. Life Member of Association of Physician of India
1. Fellow of Indian Association of Medical Specialist
1. Presently, Senior Consultant in Internal Medicine at Apollo Hospitals, New Delhi (1996 – Till Date)
2. Presently, Senior Consultant in Internal Medicine and Cardiology at National Heart Institute, New Delhi (1980 – Till Date)
3. Formerly, Senior Registrar in Cardiology at GB Pant Hospital & Maulana Azad Medical college New Delhi from March 1977 to March 1980.
• AWARDS & RECOGNITIONS:
1. Twice Awarded 'Best Physicians Award" by South Delhi Branch of IMA