About Dr. Anchal Gupta
Dr. Anchal Gupta is a Consultant Ophthalmologist in C R Park. She practices at Netram Eye Clinic & Foundation in C R Park, South Delhi.
Dr. Anchal Gupta has more than 1 decade of experience. She is a qualified Ophthalmologist in C R Park.
As an Ophthalmologist, her area of expertise includes Cataract Surgery, Cornea Transplant, Lasik, C-Lasik, C3R for Keratoconus, Medical Retina Surgery, Oculoplasty, Eye Laser Surgery, Glaucoma Treatment, Squint Surgery, Ocular Surface Pisorol, Refractive Surgery, Anterior Segment Surgery, Corneal Transplant, Laser Refractive & Cataract Surgery, Lasik Surgery, Corneal Collagen Cross-Linking, Basic Eye Check-up, Diabetic Retinopathy Lasers, Fundus Fluorescein Angiography, Diabetic Eye Checkup, Reduced Vision, Phacoemulsification Surgery, Uveitis and Diabetic Retinopathy Screening. Patients from C R Park and entire South Delhi come to Dr. Anchal Gupta with lots of hopes and the doctor ensures that the patients are satisfied with the treatments, with her experience and fully equipped clinic.
Dr. Anchal Gupta has completed her education mainly from Kanpur. She did her MBBS from GSVM Medical College, Kanpur in 2000 and MS (Ophthalmology) from King George Medical University, Lucknow in 2006. Currently Dr. Anchal Gupta is practicing as an Ophthalmologist in C R Park.
Dr. Anchal Gupta has also been the member of Delhi Ophthalmological Society and All India Ophthalmological Society.
Before practicing as an Ophthalmologist in C R Park, Dr. Anchal Gupta was formerly a Fellow cornea at Venu Eye Institute from 2009 to 2010, Senior Residant at Maulana Azad Medical College from 2010 to 2011, Consultant at Max Healthcare from 2011 to 2013, Consultant at Fortis Memorial Research Institute from 2013 to 2014 and Founder at Netram Eye Foundation.
To add in her achievements, Dr. Anchal Gupta has won Rajiv Gandhi Rashtriya Ekta Samman Puraskar in 2014, Medgate India Award for Health Excellence in 2012, Pride of India Award in 2016 and Swastha Seva Samman in 2016.
You can book an online appointment with Dr. Anchal Gupta on www.Lazoi.com
1. Delhi Ophthalmological Society
2. All India Ophthalmological Society
1. Fellow cornea at Venu Eye Institute from 2009 to 2010
2. Senior Residant at maulana Azad Medical College from 2010 to 2011
3. Consultant at Max Healthcare from 2011 to 2013
4. Consultant at Fortis Memorial Research Institute from 2013 to 2014
5. Founder at Netram Eye Foundation
• AWARDS AND RECOGNITIONS:
1. Rajiv Gandhi Rashtriya Ekta Samman Puraskar in 2014
2. R K Hiv Aids Foundation in 2013
3. Medgate India Award For Health Excellence in 2012
4. Pride of India Award in 2016
5. Swastha Seva Samman in 2016