About Dr. Narmada Prasad Gupta
Dr. Narmada Prasad Gupta is a consultant urologist and practices at Medanta in Gurgaon (Gurugram) and Defence colony.
He is a leading expert in diseases of the urinary tract and male reproductive system in the country who provides OPD at Medanta in Gurgaon (Gurugram) and Defence Colony.
Dr. Narmada Prasad Gupta has Completed MBBS from Government Medical College, Jabalpur in 1970, MS (General Surgery) from Government Medical College, Jabalpur in 1974 & M.Ch (Urology) from AIIMS in 1977, Fellow of Academy of Medical Sciences, from National Academy of Medical Sciences, New Delhi in 1998 and D.Sc from Rani Durgawati Vishwa Vidyalya, Jabalpur in 2009.
Dr. Narmada Prasad Gupta has a vast experience in dealing with diseases of the kidney, ureter, urinary bladder, urethra, prostate gland, testes, spermatic cord, penis, scrotum etc. at Medanta in Gurgaon.
Dr. Narmada Prasad Gupta is also known for his skills in robotic surgery for renal (kidney) cancer, urinary bladder cancer, prostate cancer, laparoscopic surgery, open urology cancer surgery, holmium laser, green light laser, bipolar TURP for enlargement of prostate, prostatectomy, kidney stones, and reconstructive surgery of urinary bladder, male sexual dysfunction-impotence, pre-mature ejaculation, penile implants, male infertility (microscopic surgery, reconstructive surgery for stricture urethra), urinary sphincter for urinary incontinence.
Dr. Narmada Prasad Gupta is an expert in managing patients of polycystic kidney disease, tuberculosis of kidney and ureter, kidney stones, ureteric stones, renal (kidney) cancer, cystitis (urinary bladder infection), urinary bladder stones, ruptured urinary bladder, urinary bladder cancer, urinary bladder fistulas, benign prostatic hyperplasia (enlarged prostate gland), prostatitis (infection of the prostate gland), prostate cancer, urinary bladder obstruction, urethral injury, stricture urethra, hypospadias, epispadias, urethritis (infection of urethra), acute retention of urine, phimosis (tight foreskin), paraphimosis (inability to retract the foreskin over the upper part of the penis), priapism (sustained painful irreducible erection), balanoposthitis (infection of the upper part of the penis), Peyronie’s disease, filariasis of penis, penile cancer, genital warts, scrotal swelling (hydrocele, haematocele and pyocele), spermatocele, varicocele, inguino-scrotal hernia etc. at Medanta in Gurgaon.
Dr. Narmada Prasad Gupta is among few urologists at Medanta in Gurgaon, who is a member of various medical associations of India.
Dr. Narmada Prasad Gupta from Medanta in Gurgaon is a life member of Association of Surgeons of India, Urological Society of India, Geriatric Society of India, Urolithiasis Society of India, Indian Medical Association, Indian Society of Organ Transplantation, Indian Society of Oncology, Indian Endoscopy Society, Indian Association of Laser Surgery, International Member, American Urological Association, and Member of Society of Endourology and SWL.
You can book an online appointment with Dr. Narmada Prasad Gupta on www.Lazoi.com.
1. Past President Member of Urological Association of Asia
2. Past President Member of Urological Society of India
3. Life Member of Societe Internationale D’Urologie, National Delegate, Indian Section SIU 1994 – 2000
4. Life Member of Association of Surgeons of India
5. Life Member of Urological Society of India
6. Life Member of Geriatric Society of India
7. Life Member of Urolithiasis Society of India
8. Life Member of Indian Medical Association
9. Life Member of Indian Society of Organ Transplantation
10. Life Member of Indian Society of Oncology
11. Life Member of Indian Endoscopy Society
12. Life Member of Indian Association of Laser Surgery
13. International Member of American Urological Association
14. Member of Society of Endourology and SWL
• AWARDS & RECOGNITIONS:
1. Padmashree, 2007
2. Dr. B.C.Roy National Award, 2005
3. Distinguished Teacher Award, 2000
4. Life Time Achievement Award, 2010
5. Ranbaxy Research Award, 2009
6. Dr. B.N. Oration of the Society of Surgeons of Nepal, 2006
7. President's Gold Medal, Urological Society of India, 2003
8. Col. Sangham Lal Memorial Oration, Academy of Medical Sciences, 2002
9. Dr SK Sen Memorial Oration, Delhi state chapter, ASI, 2002
10. Distinguished Teacher’s Award, IKDRC, Ahmedabad, 2000
11. Life Time Achievement Award , North Zone Chapter, USI, 2010
12. Dr. Himadari Sarkar Memorial Oration - USI, 2009
13. Golden Jubilee oration and Gold Medal, Delhi chapter, ASI, 2007
14. Award of eminent men for distinguished achievement of highest order, IMA, 2007