About Dr. Rajashekar Reddi
Dr. Rajashekar Reddi is a Consultant Neurologist and practices at Max Super Speciality Hospital in Saket, South Delhi.
Dr. Rajashekar Reddi has completed MBBS from Christian Medical College, Vellore in 1996, MD (Medicine) & DM (Neurology) from PGI, Chandigarh in 2000, 2004 & DNB (Neurology) from National Board of Examintion in 2005 and has expertise in Epilepsy, Stroke, Dementia, Neuropathy, Parkinson’s Disease etc.
You can book an online appointment with Dr. Rajashekar Reddi on www.Lazoi.com
1) Member of Delhi Neurological Association
2) Member of Indian Academy of Neurology
3) Member of Neurological Society of India
4) Member of Indian Epilepsy Society
• EXPERIENCE :
1) Presently Senior Consultant Neurologist at Max Super Speciality Hospital, Saket from 2006
2) Formerly, Consultant Neurologist at Fortis Hospitals, Noida from 2005 to 2006
3) Formerly, Registrar, Neurologist at Sir Ganga Ram Hospital in 2001
4) Formerly, Senior Resident, Medicine at JIPMER, Pondicherry in 2000