About Dr. (Col) A K Verma
Dr. (Col) A K Verma is a Consultant Neurosurgeon and practices at Neuro Clinic in Sarita vihar & Vimhans Hospital in Lajpat Nagar, South Delhi.
Dr. (Col) A K Verma has completed MBBS from Armed Forces Medical College, Pune in 1976, MS (General Surgery) from Armed Forces Medical College, Pune in 1983 & M.Ch (Neuro Surgery) from All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi in 1991 and has expertise in Head Injuries, Hydrocephalus, Brain Tumor, Spinal Tumors, Spine Surgery, Nerve Injuries, Intracranial Aneurysms, Extradural Haematoma, Tuberculosis of Spine, Subarachnoid Haemorrhage, Depressed Skull Fracture, Intra-Cranial Abscess/Brain Abscess, Intervertebral Disc Prolapse/Slip Disc, Secondary Metastatic Intracranial Brain Cancer etc.
You can book an online appointment with Dr. (Col) A K Verma on www.Lazoi.com.
1. Member of Neurological Society of India
2. Member of Delhi Neurological Association (DNA)
3. Member of Delhi Medical Association (DMA)
4. Member of Neurosurgical Society of Australasia (NSA)
1. Vishisht Seva Medal for Distinguished service as a surgeon awarded by President Of India, 1991
2. Awarded by Delhi Medical Association (DMA)
1. Presently, Consultant at Neuro Clinic & Vimhans Primamed Super Speciality Hospital, (2016 - Till date)
2. Formerly, HOD at Batra Hospital (1998 - 2016)
3. Formerly, HOD at Army Hospital (1991 - 1998)