About Dr. Madhusudan Singh Solanki
Dr. Madhusudan Singh Solanki is a Consultant Psychiatrist in Saket. He is currently practicing at Max Smart Super Specialty Hospital in Saket, South Delhi.
He has more than 11 years of experience. Dr. Madhusudan Singh Solanki is a qualified Psychiatrist in Saket.
As a Psychiatrist, his area of expertise includes Depression, Anxiety, Schizophrenia, Withdrawal Symptoms, Child and adolescent mental health problems, ADHD, Panic attacks/Phobias, Bipolar disorder, Generalized anxiety disorder, Old age mental health problems, Sexual Problems, Anger Management, Counseling/Psychotherapy, Cognitive Behavioral Therapy, Addiction/ Drug Abuse, Alcohol addiction, Opioid addiction, Smoking cessation, Headache /Migraine, Somatic symptom disorder, Hysteria, Suicidal behavior, Relational issues, Personality issues.
Dr. Madhusudan Singh Solanki has completed his education mainly from Ajmer. He did his MBBS from Jawaharlal Nehru Medical College, Ajmer in 2004 and MD (Psychiatry) (Gold Medal) from B J Medical College, Ahmedabad in 2009. Currently, Dr. Madhusudan Singh Solanki is practicing as a Psychiatrist in Saket.
Patients from Saket and entire Delhi come to Dr. Madhusudan Singh Solanki with lots of hopes and the doctor ensures that the patients are fully satisfied with the treatments, with his experience and the techniques he uses as a Psychiatrist.
To add to his achievements, Dr. Madhusudan Singh Solanki has won an Interstate Postgraduate psychiatry Quiz held for the PG students of Maharashtra Gujarat and Goa at the 7th Postgraduate CME held at GOA in July 2007, awarded Gold Medal in Psychiatry residency program for securing first position in the University and many more to his name.
Before practicing as a Psychiatrist in Saket, Dr. Madhusudan Singh Solanki was formerly a Psychiatry Resident at BJ Medical College Ahmedabad (May 2006- May 2009), Senior Resident Psychiatrist at Safdarjung Hospital & VM Medical College (Sept 2009- Aug 2012), Consultant Asia Australia Mental Health Project at Melbourne University & NIHFW (Sept 2012- Nov 2012) and Consultant Psychiatrist Apollo Health and Lifestyle (Nov 2012 –Feb 2012).
You can book an online appointment with Dr. Madhusudan Singh Solanki on www.Lazoi.com.
1. May 2006- May 2009, Psychiatry Residency, BJ Medical College Ahmedabad
2. Sept 2009- Aug 2012, Senior Resident Psychiatrist, Safdarjung Hospital & VM Medical College
3. Sept 2012- Nov 2012, Consultant Asia Australia Mental Health Project, Melbourne University & NIHFW
4. Nov 2012 –Feb 2012, Consultant Psychiatrist Apollo Health And Lifestyle
5. March 2012-Till Date, Consultant & Head, Department Of Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences Saket City Hospital New Delhi
• AWARDS & RECOGNITIONS:
1. Won an Interstate Postgraduate psychiatry Quiz held for the PG students of Maharashtra Gujrat and Goa at the 7th Postgraduate CME held at GOA in July 2007
2. Awarded Gold Medal in Psychiatry residency program for securing first position in the University.
3. Presented an Original Scientific Paper titled “A Short Term Naturalistic Study of Major Depressive Disorder: an Observational study” at 61st Annual National Conference of Indian Psychiatric Society held at Agra (ANCIPS-2008) in Jan 2009.
4. Invited and felicitated as a noted speaker by All India Women’s conference on stress and how to manage it.
5. Invited and felicitated as a panellist in Max-Medicon 2015 on Child Sexual Abuse.
6. Has been a regular speaker in various schools, colleges, institutions and corporate houses to talk about mental health issues.
7. Launched the first of its kind Preventive Mental Health Program, the first in private sector in India as Consultant and Head Dept of Psychiatry and Behavioural Sciences Saket City Hospital. http://ehealth.eletsonline.com/2013/10/saket-city-hospital-observes-world-mental-health-day/
8. Madhusudan Singh Solanki , Kuldip Kumar. Usual Erratic phenomenon, dramatic outcome- a case report of phenytoin toxicity".International Journal- Bulletin of Clinical Psychopharmacology BCP. 2013 23(1): 81-3doi: 10.5455/bcp.20120812015050 http://www.scopemed.org/?mno=21635
9. Madhusudan Singh Solanki, Mennaz Zafar, Rajesh Rastogi. Music as a therapy: Role in psychiatry. Asian Journal of Psychiatry 6 (2013), pp. 193-199 http://authors.elsevier.com/sd/article/S1876201812002328
10. Madhusudan, Vankar GK, Brahmbhatt M, Rastogi R, Verma P. Major Depression: A Short Term Naturalistic Study in Outpatients. Delhi Psychiatry Journal. April 2011 Vol 14 (1) 70-77 http://medind.nic.in/daa/t11/i1/daat11i1p70.pdf
11. Rajesh Rastogi, Madhusudan, Kuldip Kumar, Pankaj Verma, Abhinit Kumar, Manushri Gupta. Psychiatric referral characteristics at a tertiary care hospital: a fresh appraisal Indian Journal of Social Psychiatry. 27 (3-4) 2011 165-169.
13. Rajesh Rastogi, Madhusudan: Psychiatric aspects of HIV and AIDS in Women. Chapter in a book of Obstetrics & Gynecology by S. Salhan.
14. Minakshi N Parikh, Madhusudan. Mania and Mixed dissociative–conversion disorder: a comorbidity. Case report. Delhi Psychiatry Journal. April 2012 Vol 15 (1) 225-227 http://medind.nic.in/daa/t12/i1/daat12i1p225.pdf
15. Referral patterns to a psychiatric unit in a tertiary care general hospital Madhusudan, Abhinit Kumar, Rajesh Rastogi, Pankaj Verma Poster presentation in Annual National Conference of Indian Psychiatric Society published in Indian journal of psychiatry 2011 . Posters. Indian J Psychiatry serial online 2011 cited 2012 May 653:73-109. Available from: http://www.indianjpsychiatry.org/text.asp?2011/53/5/73/94536
16. Invited to author an online training course for primary health care doctors about how to successfully implement National mental health program for Government of India in Jan 2013.
17. Invited to Author Alcohol Use disorder chapter on National Health Portal. http://www.nhp.gov.in/healthy-lifestyle/alcohol-use-disorder
18. Invited to Author Obsessive Compulsive disorder chapter on National Health Portal. http://www.nhp.gov.in/disease-a-z/o/obsessive-compulsive-disorder-ocd
19. Madhusudan Singh Solanki, Girish Banwari. Comedy to sleazy horror: no end to cinema's stigmatizing and ridiculing attitude towards mental illness and psychiatry. Asian J Psychiatry 2016 http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.ajp.2015.12.009
20. Girish Banwari, Madhusudan Singh Solanki Non-psychiatrists practising psychiatry in India: ethical concerns. Indian journal of medical ethics. Vol 13, No 1 (2016) http://www.issuesinmedicalethics.org/index.php/ijme/article/view/2337/4901
21. Has been covered and applauded in National and International media for his efforts in spreading mental health awareness and stigma reduction using music and arts. http://zeenews.india.com/news/health/health-news/doctors-musical-pill-for-people-suffering-from-mental-illness_15884.html
22. Has been invited on National television channels like NDTV India to give expert opinion on various topics related to mental health and well being.