About Dr. Gurinder Bedi
Dr. Gurinder Bedi is a Consultant Orthopaedic and Joint Replacement Surgeon and practices at Fortis Flt Lt Rajan Dhall Hospital in Vasant Kunj, Global Medicare Centre in Vasant Vihar, South West Delhi & Doctors Hub in DLF Phase IV, Gurgaon.
Dr. Gurinder Bedi has Completed MBBS from University College of Medical Sciences, New Delhi in 1988, MS (Orthopaedics) from Maulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi in 1994, DNB (Orthopedics) from National Academy of Medical Sciences, New Delhi in 1994, FRCS from Royal College of Surgeons, Glasgow, UK in 2000, FRCS (Ortho. Surgery) from Inter Collegiate Board, Royal College of Surgeons, UK in 2004 & CCST (Internal Medicine) from Intercollegiate Board of Royal College of Surgeons, UK in 2005 and has expertise in Joint Replacement both Upper & Lower Limbs, Arthroscopy, Trauma & fracture Management, Foot & Ankle Surgery, Back & Neck Pain, Knee Replacement, Hip Replacement, Joint Replacement Surgery, Physiotherapy for Sports Injury Rehabilitation, Fracture Treatment etc.
You can book an online appointment with Dr. Gurinder Bedi on www.Lazoi.com.
1. Member of Indian Orthopaedic Association
2. Member of Delhi Orthopaedic Association
3. Member of South Delhi Orthopaedic Association
4. Member of AO Trauma
5. Member of American Academy of Orthopedic Surgeons
1. Formerly, Consultant at Sitaram Bhartia Institute of Research and Science from (2009 - 2011)
2. Formerly, Visiting Consultant at Sitaram Bhartia Clinic from (2009 - 2011)
3. Formerly, Consultant at Primus Hospital from (2010 - 2011)
4. Formerly, Hip Fellow at Cardiff Wales, UK from (2007 - 2007)
5. Formerly, Senior Registrar/Fellow at South Western Deanery, UK from (2000 - 2006)
6. Formerly, Registrar - UK Training Prog at North Deanery, UK from (1996 - 2000)
7. Formerly, Senior Resident at Lok Nayak Hospital from (1995 - 1996)