About Dr. Alka Sinha
Dr. Alka Sinha is a Senior Consultant Obstetrician & Gynecologist in Delhi who practices at BLK Super Speciality Hospital in Pusa Road, Delhi.
Dr. Alka Sinha is a qualified Obstetrician & Gynecologist in Delhi and her area of expertise includes Pre conceptional assessment and counseling, Comprehensive Antenatal care, Pain relief during labor, Post natal care, Tertiary level nursery and neo-natal Intensive Care Unit (NICU), IUGR, Preterm, Pre Term Rupture of Membranes, PPROM, Post dated pregnancy, Oligo & Polyhydro amnios, PIH, Multiple Pregnancy, Placenta Previa & Accidental Hemorrhage, Fetal Malformation, Rh Iso immunization, Recurrent Pregnancy loss, Family history of genetic diseases, Consanguineous marriages, Diabetes mellitus, Hypertension, Heart Disease, Thyroid disorder, Renal disorder, Epileptic disorder, Hematological disorders like Anemia, Thrombocytopenia, Liver disorders, Urinary leak or incontinence (stress, urge or mixed), Pelvic organ prolapse (uterus, bladder or the rectum), Difficulty in voiding or emptying the bladder or bowel, Chronic pelvic pain (including interstitial cystitis), Growth and development, Polycystic ovarian syndrome, Peripubertal obesity, Hirsutism, Menstrual problems and Problems related to sexuality & contraception.
Dr. Alka Sinha is a well – known Obstetrician & Gynecologist in Delhi who has completed her MBBS from Patna Medical College, Patna in 1995, MD (Obstetrics & Gynecology) from AIIMS, New Delhi in 1999, DNB (Obstetrics & Gynecology) from National Board in 2000, Diploma (Gyne Endoscopy) from Kiel University, Germany in 2011 and fellowship in Robotic Surgery at World Association of Laparoscopic Surgeons in 2012.
Dr. Alka Sinha is a famous Obstetrician & Gynecologist in Delhi who has also been the member of Federation of National Academy of Medical Sciences, Federation of Obstetric and Gynecological Societies of India, Indian Medical Association and Indian Association of Gynecological Endoscopists.
Dr. Alka Sinha has also won the FOGSI quiz from Delhi and represented it in the North Zone finals and Awarded distinctions in the Subjects of Anatomy, Biochemistry, Physiology and Preventive and social Medicine in MBBS.
Dr. Alka Sinha was formerly a Consultant at various leading Hospitals and Directors of the FOGSI recognized Endoscopy Training Centre at BLK Super Speciality Hospital.
You can book an online appointment with Dr. Alka Sinha on www.Lazoi.com.
1. Member of National Academy of Medical Sciences
2. Member of Federation of Obstetric and Gynaecological Societies of India
3. Member of Indian Medical Association
4. Member of Indian Association of Gynecological Endoscopists
1. Presently, Sr. Consultant Gynecologist and Laparoscopic Surgeon at Blk Hospital
2. Formerly, Consultant at various leading Hospitals
3. Formerly, Directors of the FOGSI recognised Endoscopy Training Centre at BLK Super Speciality Hospital
• AWARDS & ACHIEVEMENTS:
1. Won the FOGSI quiz from Delhi and represented it in the North Zone finals
2. Awarded distinctions in the Subjects of Anatomy, Biochemistry, Physiology and Preventive and social Medicine in MBBS