About Dr. Ashok Rajput
Dr. Ashok Rajput is a Consultant Pulmonologist & Physician and practices at Morpheus Lung & Sleep Clinic in Pitampura & Vasant Kunj & Venkateshwar Hospital in Dwarka Sector 18, Delhi.
Dr. Ashok Rajput has completed MBBS from Maulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi in 1977, DTCD from Vallabhbhai Patel Chest Institute in 1981, MD (Pulmonary Medicine) from Vallabhbhai Patel Chest Institute in 1984, DNB (Respiratory Medicine) from National Board Of Examination in 1984 & MD (General Medicine) from Army College of Medical Sciences, New Delhi in 1989 and has expertise in Cough Treatment, Snoring Treatment, Breathlessness Treatment, Bronchoscopy, Thoracoscopy, Sleep Disorder Treatment, Chest Disease Treatment, De-addiction Treatment, Polysomnography etc.
You can book an online appointment with Dr. Ashok Rajput on www.Lazoi.com.
1. Member of Association of Physicians of India
2. Member of Indian Chest Society
3. Member of National College of Chest Physicans of India
4. Member of Indian Sleep Disorders Association
5. Member of Indian Association of Bronchology
1. Formerly, Prof, Head & Consultant Pulmonologist at Army Hospital (2008 - 2014)
2. Formerly, Senior Advisor (Medicine & Pulmonology) at Military Hospital (2005 - 2008)
3. Formerly, Prof & Classified Specialist (Pulmonary Medicine) at Army Hospital (2001 - 2005)
4. Formerly, Associate Prof & Classified Specialist (Medicine & Pulmonary Medicine) at Military Hospital (Cardiothoracic Centre) (1996 - 2001)
5. Formerly, Classified Specialist (Med & Pulmonology) at Military Hospital (1992 - 1996)
6. Formerly, Graded Specilist (Medicine) at Military Hospital (1990 - 1992)
7. Formerly, MO Physician & Pulmonologist at Base Hospital (1986 - 1989)
8. Formerly, House Surgeon (Med & Surg) at LNJP Hospital (1979 - 1980)
• AWARDS & RECOGNITIONS:
1. Maj Gen Amir Chand Award, 1988
2. Chief of Army Staff Commendation, 2014
3. Vice Chief of Army Staff Commendation, 2013
4. GOC-in-C (Western Command) Commendation, 2012