About Dr. Anuj Gupta
Dr. Anuj Gupta is a Consultant Pulmonologist and practices at K L Chest and Diagnostic Clinic in Munirka, South Delhi.
Dr. Anuj Gupta has completed MBBS from Medical College, Baroda in 1999 & Diploma in Tuberculosis and Chest Diseases from Medical College, Baroda in 2001 and has expertise in Interventional Pulmonology, Emphysema, Tuberculosis, Asthma, Respiratory Diagnostic, Bronchoscopy, Pulmonary Function Test, Allergy, Sleep Medicine etc.
You can book an online appointment with Dr. Anuj Gupta on www.Lazoi.com.
1. Life Member of National College of Chest Physician
2. Life Member of American College of Chest Physician
3. Life Member of Indian College of Allergy and Applied Immunology
4. Life Member of Aerobiological Society of India
5. Life Member of Research Society for Study of Diabetes in India
6. Life Member of Cardio Diabetes Research Society
7. Life Member of Delhi Diabetic Forum
8. Life Member of Indian Federation of Sports Medicine
9. Life Member of Indian Medical Association
10. Life Member of Delhi Medical Council
1. Formerly, Consultant Pulmonologist at Vasant Lok Hospital , Basant Lok (2002 - 2003)
2. Formerly, Junior Resident at G M Modi Hospital Saket (2001 - 2002)
3. Formerly, Medical Officer at Narhari Arogaya Kendra (1999 - 2001)
• TRAINING :
1. Certified Course in Practical Diabetology by Steno Education Centre, Denmark
2. Advanced Certified Course in Diabetology (ACCD) by Cleveland Clinic, Ohio, USA
3. Advanced Certified Course in Clinical Cardiolog (ACCC) by Cleveland Clinic, Ohio, USA
4. Certificate Course in Diabetes from MV Hospitals for Diabetes, Chennai, India