About Dr. Rommel Tickoo
Dr. Rommel Tickoo is a Consultant General Physician & Diabetologist and practices at Max Multi Speciality Centre in Panchsheel Park, Max Super Speciality Hospital in Saket & MediCasa in Green Park, South Delhi.
Dr. Rommel Tickoo has completed MBBS from Dr. D Y Patil Medical College, Mumbai in 1997 & MD (Internal Medicine) from M S Ramaiah Medical College, Bangalore in 2003 and has expertise in Diabetes, Hypertension, Dyslipidemia, Infectious Diseases, Diabetes Diet Counseling, Diabetes Mellitus, Diabetic Foot Care etc.
You can book an online appointment with Dr. Rommel Tickoo on www.Lazoi.com
1) Life Member of The Association of Physicians of India
2) Member of Delhi Diabetic Forum
3) Member of Delhi Medical Association
1) Presently, Senior Consultant at MediCasa, Green Park
2) Presently, Senior Consultant at Max Healthcare, Saket from Jan 2010
3) Presently, Senior Consultant at Max Healthcare, Panchsheel Park from Feb 2010
• AWARDS & ACHIEVEMENT:
1) Max Healthcare Award for outstanding service and contribution towards the growth of the Institution in 2009
2) Elected as member of a panel of eminent medical experts by the Union Minister for Health & Family Welfare in 2009, set up to formulate guidelines and protocols against the spread of Influenza A - H1N1 virus in New Delhi
3) Have been associated with a number of television channels (NDTV, CNN-IBN, Times Now, Headlines Today, Star News, Doordarshan and Aaj Tak) and taken active part in their endeavor to promote health awareness amongst masses. Have spoken on diverse health topics, ranging from common infections like Influenza, Dengue Fever, Swine flu to rare diseases like congenital diseases as well as relevant social problems like alcoholism and smoking
4) Have been invited byRadio FM as guest speaker on live health talk shows