About Dr. Shankar Acharya
Dr. Shankar Acharya is a Consultant Orthopedic Surgeon and practices at Sir Ganga Ram Hospital in Rajinder Nagar & Sant Parmanand Hospital in Civil Lines, Delhi.
Dr. Shankar Acharya has completed MBBS from Utkal University in 1985, MS (Orthopaedics) from Utkal University in 1990, DNB (Orthopedics) from National Board of Examinations, New Delhi in 1993, FRCS from Edinburgh, FRCS from Glasgow & FRCS from England and has expertise in ACL Reconstruction, Arthroscopy, Spinal Therapy, Hip Resurfacing, Hip Replacement, Knee Osteotomy, Knee Replacement, Laminectomy, Prolotherapy etc.
You can book an online appointment with Dr. Shankar Acharya on www.Lazoi.com.
1. Member of AO Foundation Trustee
2. Member of AO Spine international
3. Member of Past Chairman AO Spine India
4. Executive Member of Association of Spine Surgeons of India
5. Member of Indian Orthopaedic Association
6. Member of World Orthopaedic Concern
7. Member of Orissa Orthopaedic Association
8. Member of Bombay Orthopaedic Association
9. Member of Indian Foot Society
10. Member of Association of Spine Surgeons of India
11. Member of Delhi Orthopaedic Association
• AWARDS & RECOGNITIONS:
1. Awarded University Grants Scholarship , Utkal University 1988