About Dr. Rajan Madan
Dr. Rajan Madan is a Senior General and Laparoscopic Surgeon in Rajendra Nagar. He practices at Surgical Clinic in Rajendra Nagar, Central Delhi.
Dr. Rajan Madan has more than 3 decades of experience. He is a qualified General and Laparoscopic Surgeon in Rajendra Nagar.
As a General and Laparoscopic Surgeon, his area of expertise includes
Gall Bladder Stone
All Type of Hernia
Patients from Rajendra Nagar and entire Central Delhi come to Dr. Rajan Madan with lots of hopes and the doctor ensures that the patients are fully satisfied with the treatment, with his experience and fully equipped clinic.
Dr. Rajan Madan has completed his education mainly from New Delhi. He did his MBBS, MS (General Surgery) from MAMC, New Delhi in 1981, Trained in Advanced Laparoscopic Surgery from UCSF, California and Laparoscopic Training from National Medical University, Singapore. Currently he practices as a General and Laparoscopic Surgeon in Rajendra Nagar.
Dr. Rajan Madan has also been the member of Association of Surgeons of India, ASI – Delhi Chapter, Indian Association of Gastrointestinal Endo-Surgeons, Association of Minimal Access Surgeons of India (AMASI), Healthcare Infection Society (HIS) and Society for the Surgery of the Alimentary Tract, USA.
To add in his achievements, Dr. Rajan Madan has awarded as Best Worker in two consecutive years by DMA for outstanding services to IMA Karol Bagh Branch, Honorary Fellowship of Indian Association of Gastro-intestinal Endoscopic Surgeon (FIAGES) in 2011 and Honorary Fellowship of Association of Minimal Access Surgeons of India (FMAS) in 2013.
You can book an online appointment with Dr. Rajan Madan on www.Lazoi.com.
1. Member of Association of Surgeons of India
2. Member of ASI, Delhi Chapter
3. Member of Indian Association of Gastrointestinal Endo-Surgeons
4. Member of AMASI
5. Member of HIS
6. Member of Society for The Surgery of The Alimentary Tract, USA
• AWARDS & RECOGNITIONS:
1. Awarded best worker in two consecutive years by DMA for outstanding services to IMA Karol Bagh branch
2. Awarded honorary Fellowship of Indian association of gastro-intestinal endoscopic surgeon (FIAGES) in 2011
3. Awarded honorary Fellowship of Association of minimal access surgeons of India (FMAS) in 2013