About Dr. Amitabh Varma
Dr. Amitabh Varma is a Consultant Neurologist in South Delhi.
Dr. Amitabh Varma practices at Rockland Hospital in Qutab Institutional Area.
Dr. Amitabh Varma has completed MBBS from Bhopal Gandhi Medical College, MD from same college and DM from AIIMS, New Delhi.
Dr. Amitabh Varma has expertise in Neurology, Headache, Epilepsy, Stroke, Dementia, Neuropathy, Parkinson’s disease and many more.
You can book an online appointment with Dr. Amitabh Varma on www.Lazoi.com.
• PROFESSIONAL MEMBERSHIPS:
1. India International Centre, Lodhi Estate, New Delhi.
2. India Habitat Centre, New Delhi.
3. Life member Neurological Society of India
4. Founder Life Member Indian Academy of Neurology.
5. Member of many international Committees.
6. Formerly Corresponding Fellow of American Academy of Neurology.
7. Former Organizing Secretary of Indian Academy of Neurology.
8. Former Advisor to High Court appointed Administrator in Medical Council of India New Delhi.
9. Appointed by Govt Of India as Member of the Management Board of National Institute of Mental Health and Neurosciences (NIMHANS) Bangalore as an Eminent Clinical Neuroscientist of the Country.
10. Chairman of Scientific Session of World Congress of Neurology.
11. Chairman International conference on Parkinson Disease at Hong Kong.
12. Chairman International Conference on Parkinson disease held in OCT 1999 at Jutendo UniversitySchool of Medicine , Hongo Bunkyo TOKYO Japan
• PREVIOUS EXPERIENCE:
1. Visiting Professor of Neurosciences at various National and International Universities.
2. Assistant Professor in All India Institute of Medical Sciences
3. Senior Consultant, Indrprastha Apollo Hospital
4. Senior Consultant and HOD, Batra Hospital
5. Senior Neurologist at Mittal Hospital and Research Centre Ajmer,a Multi Superspeaciality Hospital.
6. Visiting Fellow with Prof. James F Tool at Wake Forest University at Winston Salem North Carolina USA. He is world’s leading authority on stroke.
7. Visiting Professor of Neurology MUB Vlodrop Holland.
• TRAINING & CERTIFICATIONS:
1. Widely traveled – participated in International Neurology conferences and workshops in Neurology held in USA, Canada, Germany, England, Japanand France.
2. Was in Editorial Board Of Journal Of American Medical Association.
3. Written chapter in Progress In Clinical Neuro Sciences
• RESEARCH & PUBLICATIONS:
1. National and International Publications
• AWARDS & ACCOLADES:
1. Awarded Hony Professorship of Neuro-sciences-UGC Scheme of Adjunct Professorship Devi Ahilya Bai University Indore.