About Dr. (Prof.) Sadhana Kala
Dr. (Prof.) Sadhana Kala is the Senior Consultant Obstetrician & Gynecologist and Laparoscopic Surgeon in Lajpat Nagar. She practices at Moolchand Medcity in Lajpat Nagar, South Delhi. This medical institute is historically the pre-eminent corporate hospital of Delhi.
Dr. (Prof.) Sadhana Kala is a qualified Obstetrician & Gynecologist and Laparoscopic Surgeon in Lajpat Nagar who is best known for complex laparoscopic surgeries and has helped many infertile couples from India and abroad achieves successful pregnancy.
Because of Dr. (Prof.) Sadhana Kala’s empathy with patients, experience and skill, Dr. (Prof.) Sadhana Kala is the most "in demand" gynecologist in Lajpat Nagar and entire Delhi.
As an Obstetrician & Gynecologist and Laparoscopic Surgeon, her area of expertise includes Laparoscopic Surgery, Hysteroscopic Surgery, Infertility, High Risk Pregnancy, Gynecology Surgery, Obstetrics, High blood pressure, diabetes, STD, HIV-positive, Lung, kidney or heart problem, Autoimmune disease, Overweight, obesity, Multiples: pregnancy with twins or more, Three or more miscarriages, Smoke, alcohol, drugs and certain medicines, Abnormal bleeding, Abdominal pain, Irregular or no menstruation, Fever, Unusual discharge, Pain or discomfort during intercourse, Soreness or itching in the vaginal area, total hysterectomy (TLH), myomectomy, cystectomy, recanalization, prolapse repair and synthiolysis.
Dr. Sadhna Kala has completed her education mainly from Kanpur. She did her MBBS in 1971 and MS (Obstetrics & Gynecology) from GSVM Medical College, Kanpur in 1975.
Dr. Sadhana Kala was formerly a Consultant Obstetrician & Gynecologist and Laparoscopic Surgeon at Apollo Hospitals, Batra Hospital, Modi Hospital, Max Hospital, Fortis La Femme in New Delhi and Consultant Obstetrician & Gynecologist and Laparoscopic Surgeon at AI, ONGC, AAI, SAIL, Army, Navy and Air Force.
Dr. (Prof.) Sadhana Kala has more than 4 decades of experience. She is a well known Obstetrician & Gynecologist and Laparoscopic Surgeon in Lajpat Nagar. She has published more than 70 research papers and presented papers at World Congresses in Tokyo, Chicago, Montreal, Berlin and other world venues.
Dr. (Prof.) Sadhana Kala is also the university topper and winner of several Gold and Silver medals and Certificates of Honor in MBBS and MS. She has the unique distinction of becoming a Professor at a Govt. Medical College at the young age of 35.
Dr. (Prof.) Sadhana Kala is the President of Family Welfare Foundation of India, one of the few Indian NGO accredited by the United Nations.
Dr. (Prof.) Sadhana Kala is recently presented with Lifetime Achievement award by Moolchand Medcity and "Woman Achiever Award" on International Women's Day (8 March 2016).
Dr. (Prof.) Sadhana Kala has also been the Fellow at Indian College of Gynecologist (FICOG), American College of Surgeons (FACS), Indian Academy of Medical Specialists (FIAMS) and member of Advanced Endoscopy at State University of Arizona in Tuscan, USA (2003), Sexual and Reproductive Health at Uppsala University in Sweden (1998), Infertility and IVF at IRR in Kolkata (1990) and IRR in Mumbai (1981) and Reproductive Oncology at Sloan Kettering in USA (1984).
You can book an online appointment with Dr. (Prof.) Sadhana Kala on www.Lazoi.com.
1. Fellow Indian College of Gynaecologist (FICOG)
2. Fellow of American College of Surgeons (FACS)
3. Fellow Indian Academy of Medical Specialists (FIAMS)
4. Advanced Endoscopy, State University of Arizona, Tuscan, USA (2003)
5. Sexual and Reproductive Health, Uppsala University, Sweden (1998)
6. Infertility and IVF, IRR, Kolkata (1990) and IRR, Mumbai (1981)
7. Reproductive Oncology, Sloan Kettering, USA (1984)
1. Formerly, Consultant at Apollo Hospitals, New Delhi
2. Formerly, Consultant at Batra Hospital, New Delhi
3. Formerly, Consultant at Modi Hospital, New Delhi
4. Formerly, Consultant at Max Hospital, New Delhi
5. Formerly, Consultant at Fortis La Femme, New Delhi
6. Formerly, Consultant at AI, ONGC, AAI, SAIL
7. Formerly, Consultant at Army, Navy, Air Force
1. Merit Scroll for Best Paper `Socio-Medico-Legal Aspects of Organ Transplant’ at the International Conference, `Shaping the Future by Law’ chaired by Chief Justice of India, Inaugurated By the President, Keynote address, the PM (1996)
2. C L Jhaveri Award (1995) and P N Behl Award (1994), IMA, for professional excellence
• COMMUNITY SERVICE:
1. Advisor, Ministry of Women and Child Development, Government of India (2007)
2. Member, Consumer Protection Council, Government of India (1994-1999)
3. Member, Advisory Council, MTNL (1991-1994)
4. President, Family Welfare Foundation of India (one of the few NGOs accredited by the UN)