About Dr. Sandesh Gupta
Dr. Sandesh Gupta is a Consultant Dermatologist in East Delhi.
Dr. Sandesh Gupta practices at his own clinic named as Dr. Sandesh Gupta's Skin N Laser Centre in Krishna Nagar, Delhi.
Dr. Sandesh Gupta has completed MBBS from LLRM Medical College, Meerut in 1995, DDV from Kasturba Medical College, Manipal in 2002 and MCSI (Cosmetology) from Cosmetic Society of India in 2010.
Dr. Sandesh Gupta has expertise in Chemical Peel, Melasma Treatment, Wart Removal, Laser Hair Removal, Mole Surgery, Skin Polishing and many more.
You can book an online appointment with Dr. Sandesh Gupta on www.Lazoi.com.
1. Member of Delhi Medical Association(DMA)
2. Member of IADVL
3. Member of Cosmetic Society of India (CSI)
1. Clinical Trials
2. As Principal investigator.
3. A Phase II, Double-Blind, Trial of EpiCept NP-1 Topical Cream (2% Ketamine / 4% Amitriptyline) vs. Oral Gabapentin in Postherpetic Neuralgia (PHN)
4. A double-blind, placebo-controlled study to evaluate the safety, clinical efficacy and tolerability of imiquimod (2%) in cream to cure external genital warts .
5. A Phase III Safety and Efficacy Study of T1hAb administered intravenously in subjects with active moderate to severe psoriasis .
6. A Study For Evaluation of the Efficacy & Safety Of Topical Botanical Sureheal Cream & Sureheal Sterile Particles In Chronic Non-Healing ulcer.
7. A Study to compare the efficacy and evaluate safety of Clindamycin 1% / Benzoyl Peroxide 5% Topical Gel ) with Duac? Topical Gel ) in Patients with Acne Vulgaris.
8. A Study To Evaluate The HPA Axis Suppression, Efficacy And Safety Of Clobetasol Propionate Cream 0.025% Formulation 5And Clobetasol Propionate Cream 0.025% Formulation 13 As Compared To Temovate E Emollient 0.05% (Clobetasol propionate emollient cream) In Patients With Moderate To Severe Psoriasis For 28 Days.
9. A study of subcutaneous secukinumab to demonstrate efficacy after twelve weeks of treatment, compared to placebo and etanercept and to assess the safety, tolerability and long-term efficacy up to one year in subjects with moderate to severe chronic plaque-type psoriasis.
10. A study the Safety, Tolerability and Efficacy of Tinefcon in Patients With Plaque Psoriasis.
11. A Study to Evaluate the Bioequivalence of Calcipotriene Cream 0.005% (Glenmark Generics Ltd.) to Dovonex (Calcipotriene Cream) 0.005% (Leo Pharma) in patients with Moderate to Severe Plaque Psoriasis
12. A study to determine the clinical bioequivalence of a generic Clotrimazole 1% and Betamethasone Dipropionate 0.05 % Topical Cream and the reference listed Lotrisone (Clotrimazole 1% and Betamethasone Dipropionate 0.05 %) Topical Cream in subjects with Interdigital Tinea Pedis
13. As Coinvestigator:
14. A Randomized, open label, prospective, two arm, comparative multicentric study to evaluate the efficacy and safety of fixed dose combination of cefpodoxime 200 mg + Clavulanic acid 125 mg vs Cefpodoxime 200 mg in treatment of patients with acute bacterial sinusitis".
15. A randomized, open label, active control, safety, tolerability and pharmacokinetic study of two Dr Reddys formulations of metronidazole versus immediate release metronidazole (Flagyl) in Patients with mild to moderate CDAD .