About Dr. Aloy J Mukherjee
Dr. Aloy J Mukherjee is a Consultant General and Bariatric Surgeon in Sarita Vihar. He is currently practicing at Indraprastha Apollo Hospital in Sarita Vihar, South Delhi.
The doctor has more than 16 years of experience. Dr. Aloy J Mukherjee is a qualified General and Bariatric Surgeon in Sarita Vihar.
As a General and Bariatric Surgeon, his area of expertise includes Advanced Laparoscopic Surgery, Gastrointestinal Surgery, Bariatric Surgery, Breast Surgery, Laparoscopic Surgery, General Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, Minimal Access Surgery, Advanced Laparoscopic Surgery, Hernia Surgery (Laparoscopic), Gallstones (Lap Cholecystectomy) and Anti Obesity (Laparoscopic Bariatric Surgery).
Patients from all around Sarita Vihar and entire South Delhi come to Dr. Aloy J Mukherjee with lots of hopes and the doctor ensures that the patients are satisfied with the treatments, with his experience and the techniques he uses as a General and Bariatric Surgeon.
Dr. Aloy J Mukherjee has completed his studies mainly from Guwahati. He did his MBBS from Guwahati Medical College and Hospital, Guwahati in 1993, MS (General Surgery) from Guwahati Medical College and Hospital, Guwahati in 2001 and MAMS from National Academy of Medical Sciences (India) in 2008. Currently, he is practicing as a General and Bariatric Surgeon in Sarita Vihar.
He has also been the member of some prestigious organizations like National Academy of Medical Sciences, Indian Association of Gastro Endoscopic Surgeons and life member of Association of Surgeons of India, Delhi Medical Association and Indian Medical Association. Currently, Dr. Aloy J Mukherjee is a well known General and Bariatric Surgeon in Sarita Vihar.
To add to his fellowships, Dr. Aloy J Mukherjee has been a Fellow of Indian Association of Gastro Endoscopic Surgeons (FIAGES) and Fellow in Advanced Laparoscopic Surgery (IAGES).
Before practicing as a General and Bariatric Surgeon in Sarita Vihar, Dr. Aloy J Mukherjee was formerly associated with Fortis Healthcare and Rockland Hospitals.
You can book an online appointment with Dr. Aloy J Mukherjee on www.Lazoi.com.
1. Fellow of Indian Association of Gastro Endoscopic Surgeons (FIAGES)
2. Fellow in Advanced Laparoscopic Surgery (IAGES)
• MEMBERSHIPS :
1. Member of National Academy of Medical Sciences
2. Member of Indian Association of Gastro Endoscopic Surgeons
3. Life Member of Association of Surgeons of India
4. Life Member of Delhi Medical Association
5. Life Member of Indian Medical Association
6. Life Member of The AIIMSONIANS
• AWARDS AND ACHIEVEMENTS:
1. Awarded the Honorary membership of the National Academy of Medical Sciences for achievements and contribution in the Discipline of Surgery (2008)
2. First position holder at the First Fellowship Course of the Indian Association of Gastro Intestinal EndoSurgeons, New Delhi (2008)
3. OSSICON 2008 Best Paper Award-Presented a video lecture” Laparoscopic Gastric Bypass after previous Nissen Fundoplication in a Morbidly Obese patient” as part of invited faculty at the 6th Annual Conference of the Obesity Surgery Society of India (23rd-25th April’2008,OSSICON,Kolkata)
4. Pioneer and Part of the surgical team that performed the first Bariatric Surgery at Indraprastha Apollo Hospitals New Delhi in 2007(RNYGP).
5. Performed more than 5000 successful laparoscopic gall bladder surgeries using 5mm incisions.
6. Performed more than 1000 advanced Laparoscopic procedures including Single Incision Laparoscopic Surgery (SILS).
7. Certificate of Merit awarded by Indian Academy of Pediatrics for having achieved excellence in the 6th IAP Pediatric Quiz 1992/93 (1992)