About Dr. Aloy J Mukherjee
Dr. Aloy J Mukherjee is a Consultant Bariatric, General & Laparoscopic Surgeon and practices at Indraprastha Apollo Hospital in Sarita Vihar, South Delhi.
Dr. Aloy J Mukherjee has completed MBBS from Guwahati Medical College and Hospital, Guwahati in 1993, MS (General Surgery) from Guwahati Medical College and Hospital, Guwahati in 2001 & MAMS from National Academy of Medical Sciences (India) in 2008 and has expertise in Advanced Laparoscopic Surgery, Gastrointestinal Surgery, Bariatric Surgery, Breast Surgery, Laparoscopic Surgery, General Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, Minimal Access Surgery etc.
You can book an online appointment with Dr. Aloy J Mukherjee on www.Lazoi.com.
1. Fellow of Indian Association of Gastro Endoscopic Surgeons (FIAGES).
2. Fellow in Advanced Laparoscopic Surgery (IAGES).
• MEMBERSHIPS :
1. Member, National Academy of Medical Sciences
2. Member of Indian Association of Gastro Endoscopic Surgeons
3. Life Member of Association of Surgeons of India
4. Life Member of Delhi Medical Association
5. Life Member of Indian Medical Association
6. Life Member of The AIIMSONIANS
• AWARDS AND ACHIEVEMENTS:
1. Awarded the Honorary membership of the National Academy of Medical Sciences for achievements and contribution in the Discipline of Surgery (2008)
2. First position holder at the First Fellowship Course of the Indian Association of Gastro Intestinal EndoSurgeons, New Delhi (2008)
3. OSSICON 2008 Best Paper Award-Presented a video lecture” Laparoscopic Gastric Bypass after previous Nissen Fundoplication in a Morbidly Obese patient” as part of invited faculty at the 6th Annual Conference of the Obesity Surgery Society of India (23rd-25th April’2008,OSSICON,Kolkata)
4. Pioneer and Part of the surgical team that performed the first Bariatric Surgery at Indraprastha Apollo Hospitals New Delhi in 2007(RNYGP).
5. Performed more than 5000 successful laparoscopic gall bladder surgeries using 5mm incisions.
6. Performed more than 1000 advanced Laparoscopic procedures including Single Incision Laparoscopic Surgery (SILS).
7. Certificate of Merit awarded by Indian Academy of Pediatrics for having achieved excellence in the 6th IAP Pediatric Quiz 1992/93 (1992)