About Dr. Amrendra Kumar
Dr. Amrendra Kumar is Director & Co-Founder of DermaClinix completed his MBBS from PMCH Patna followed by MD (2008 - 2011) in Dermatology, Venereology and Leprology from one of the finest and tertiary care hospital of country, at All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) New Delhi. He worked as a Senior resident at Post graduate institute of medical education and research (PGIMER), Chandigarh in Department of Dermatology and Venereology (2011) & Member of ISHRS(USA). He is an expert of Hair transplantation specially with FUE method. He has a rare distinction of doing megasessions and gigasessions with FUE method and specialized in body hair transplantation.
1) Member of Delhi Medical Council
2) Member of Indian Association of Dermatologists, Venereologists and Leprologists
3) Member of International Society of Dermatology
4) Member of International society of hair restoration surgery
1) Kumar A, Khandpur S. Congenital generalized lipodystrophy of Berardinelli-Seip type: A rare case. Indian J Dermatol Venereol Leprol 2011:77:402
2) Chouhan K, Kumar A, Gupta S. Body hair transplantation in vitiligo. J Cut Aest Surg 20132:111-2
3) Kumar A, Kumar A. Gianotti-crosti syndrome:atypical presentation. RJPBCS 2014:5:637-40
1) Hair transplantation in scarring alopecia. ( GUEST SPEAKER ) IADVL-DSB 2015. Vardhman Mahavir Medical College & Safdarjung Hospital, New Delhi
2) PRP (Platelet Rich Plasma Therapy) in Hair Transplantation . ISHRS 2014. Malaysia
3) Role of P.acnes in acne. Acne symposium. New DELHI 2012
4) Resistance of P.acnes in acne patients. Cuticon 2011. New Delhi. Awarded best young dermatologist.
5) Olmsted Syndrome, IADVL-DSB 2010