About Dr. Amit Agarwal
Dr. Amit Agarwal is a Consultant Laparoscopic Surgeon and practices at BLK Super Speciality Hospital in Pusa Road & Neha's Diet Center in Subhash Nagar, Delhi.
Dr. Amit Agarwal has Completed MBBS from University College of Medical Sciences & GTB Hospital, New Delhi in 2002, MS (General Surgery) from Shyam Shah Medical College and Sanjay Gandhi Memorial Hospital, Rewa in 2007, DNB from National Board of Examinations in 2008, MNAMS from AIIMS in 2011 & Fellowship in Laparoscopy from Bhaskar Medical College, Yenkapally in 2013 and has expertise in Laparoscopic Surgery, Piles Surgery, Hernia Repair Surgery, Fistula Treatment, Fistula Surgery, Anal Fissure Surgery, Thyroid Swelling, GI Surgery etc.
You can book an online appointment with Dr. Amit Agarwal on www.Lazoi.com
1. Member of Associations of Surgeons of India (ASI)
2. Member of Asia Pacific Hernia Society (APHS)
3. Member of Hernia Society of India (HSI)
4. Member of Indian Association of Gastrointestinal Endosurgeons (IAGES)
5. Member of National Academy of Medical Sciences (NAMS)
6. Member of Delhi Medical Association (DMA)
7. Member of Association of Minimal Access Surgeons of India (AMASI)
8. Member of SELSI
1. Fellow – Minimal Access Surgery, NUH – Singapore
2. FIAGES, 2011, Fellow of the Indian Association of Gastrointestinal Endosurgeons
3. FMAS, 2012, Fellow of Minimal Access Surgery Awarded by Association of Minimal Access Surgeons of India
4. FCLS: fellow, 2013, International College of Laparoscopic Surgeons
• AWARDS AND ACHIEVEMENTS:
1. Completed clinical fellowship in advanced laparoscopy and bariatric surgery from NUH, Singapore.
2. Organized and lectured in various scientific workshops and conferences.
1. Single Port Access Adrenalectomy: Our Initial Experience published in Journal of Laparoendoscopic & Advanced Surgical Technique - J Laparoendosc Adv Surg Tech A. 2011 Sep 29.
2. Single-incision Laparoscopic Appendectomy: Prospective Case Series at a Single Centre in Singapore published in the Surgical Laparoscopy Endoscopy & Percutaneous Techniques - Surg Laparosc Endosc Percutan Tech. 2011 Oct 21(5): 318-21.
3. Bariatric surgery in Singapore from 2005 to 2009.- Asian J Surg. 2013 Jan 36(1): 36-9.
4. Large lymphangioma presenting like irreducible inguinal hernia: a rare presentation and literature review. Surg Laparosc Endosc Percutan Tech. 2011 Oct 21(5): 318-21.