About Dr. Hemant Kalra
Dr. Hemant Kalra is an internationally trained pulmonologist who practices in West and North-West Delhi. He holds more than 14 years of experience and is amongst the best chest specialists in whole Delhi. Over the years, he has developed special interest in treating pleural effusion, asthma, adult respiratory distress syndrome (ARDS), interstitial lung disease (ILD), allergic bronchitis, breathlessness, COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease), chest pain, Idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis (IPF), mesothelioma, pneumonia, pulmonary embolism, pneumothorax, pulmonary hypertension, sarcoidosis, tuberculosis (TB), obstructive sleep apnoea and so on. He is also known to successfully performing bronchoscopy, pleural biopsy, lung biopsy, pulmonary function test, etc.
Dr. Hemant Kalra practices at various locations such as Max Hospital in Pitampura, MGS Hospital in Punjabi Bagh West and Maharaja Agrasen Hospital in Ashok Vihar.
Dr. Hemant Kalra has received international training in interventional pulmonology from Italy, in pulmonary vascular disease from Switzerland, in medical thoracoscopy from Greece and in paediatric bronchoscopy from Paris. He is amongst selected chest specialists in North West Delhi to have featured in annual conferences held by American College of Chest Physicians (ACCP) and Asian Pacific Society of Respirology (APSR). He has even shared his views on chest related problems via digital media.
Dr. Hemant Kalra has been actively involved in various national and international workshops. He has multiple lifetime memberships from reputed medical societies. He is a thorough professional when it comes to handling complicated respiratory problems.
You can book an online appointment with Dr. Hemant Kalra on www.Lazoi.com.
1. Member of European Respiratory Society (ERS).
2. Member of National College of Chest Physicians (NCCP).
3. Member of Asian Pacific Society of Respirology (APSR).
4. Member of Indian Society of Critical Care Medicine (ISCCM).
5. Member of American Thoracic Society (ATS).
6. Member of American College of Chest Physicians (ACCP).
7. Member of Indian College of Allergy Asthma and Applied Immunology (ICAAAI).
1. Presented 2 papers in ACCP Annual Conference 2008.
2. Presented 4 papers in APSR Annual Conference 2008.
3. Presented 4 papers in APSR Annual Conference 2009.
1. Training in Interventional Pulmonology from Italy.
2. Training in Pulmonary Vascular Disease from Switzerland.
3. Training in Medical Thoracoscopy from Greece.
4. Training in Pediatric Bronchoscopy from Paris.
5. Training in Rigid Bronchoscopy From Marseille (France).