About Dr. A L Das
Dr. A L Das is a Consultant Dermatologist in Noida Sector 62. He practices at multiple clinics i.e. Fortis Hospital in Noida Sector 62, Apollo Clinic in Indirapuram, Ghaziabad and Shanti Gopal Hospital in Indirapuram, Ghaziabad.
Dr. A L Das has more than 4 decades of experience. He is a qualified Dermatologist in Noida Sector 62.
As a Dermatologist, his area of expertise includes Dermatology, Cosmetology, Skin Specialist, Acne Treatment, Chemical Peel, Derma Roller, Melasma Treatment, Wart Removal, Laser Hair Removal, Mole Surgery, Skin Polishing, Anti Ageing (Peel, Polishing Lasers), Tattoo Removal & Botox and Glycolic Peel & Skin Peeling. Patients from Sector 62, Indirapuram and entire Ghaziabad come to Dr. A L Das with lots of hopes and the doctor ensures that the patients are satisfied with the treatment, with his experience and fully equipped clinics.
Dr. A L Das has completed his education mainly from Laheriasaria. He did his MBBS from Darbhanga Medical College and Hospital, Laheriasaria in 1976 and MD (Dermatology) from Armed Forces Medical College, Pune in 1987. He is practicing as a prominent Dermatologist who currently practicing in Noida Sector 62.
Dr. A L Das has also been the Life Member of Indian association of Dermatologists, Venereologists & Leprologists and Association of Cutaneous Surgeons of India.
Dr. A L Das was formerly a Senior Adviser (Dermatology) in Indian Armed Forces, Professor and Head (Dermatology) at Armed Forces Medical College in Pune and MCI and DNB Inspector.
You can book an online appointment with Dr. A L Das on www.Lazoi.com
1. Life Member of Indian association of Dermatologists, Venereologists & Leprologists
2. Life Member of Association of Cutaneous Surgeons of India
• PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE:
1. Published 35 articles in Medical Journals and contributed a chapter in IADVL Textbook of Dermatology, Venereology & Leprosy
2. Former Senior Adviser (Dermatology) in Indian Armed Forces
3. Former Professor & Head (Dermatology) at Armed Forces Medical College, Pune
4. Examiner for MD and DNB in the subject of Dermatology
5. MCI and DNB Inspector