About Dr. Partha Prateem Choudhury
Dr. Partha Prateem Choudhury is a Consultant Cardiologist and practices at Indraprastha Apollo Hospitals in Sarita Vihar, South Delhi.
Dr. Partha Prateem Choudhury has completed MBBS from Maulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi in 2002, MD (Medicine) from PGIMER, Chandigarh in 2006 & DM (Cardiology) from PGIMER, Chandigarh in 2010 and has expertise in Coronary Angioplasty, Coronary Angiography, Pacemaker Implantation, Peripheral Angioplasty, Peripheral Angiography, ASD / VSD Device Closure, Adult Echo etc.
You can book an online appointment with Dr. Partha Prateem Choudhury on www.Lazoi.com.
1. Member of Cardiological Society of India
2. Member of Delhi Medical Council
3. Member of East Delhi Physician Association
4. Member of Indian Medical Association
1. Fellowship in Interventional Cardiology, SCAI
1. Peripheral neuropathy is not uncommon in untreated Multiple Myeloma at initial diagnosis, Annals of Oncology 18 (Supplement 9): 2007 178-182.
2. Prevalence of peripheral neuropathy in multiple myeloma at initial diagnosis, Leukemia and Lymphoma: 2011 1029-43.
3. Torsades de pointes in a patient of dilated cardiomyopathy occurring early on oral amiodaronetherapy, Int J Basic ClinPharmacol 2013 Dec 2(6): 668-70.
4. Double orifice mitral valve in rheumatic heart disease, Echocardiography 2014 31: E27-E29.
5. Intermittent right ventricular outflow tract capture due to chronic right atrial lead dislodgement. Indian Pacing and electrophysiology journal, 2014 14 (4): 217-222.