About Dr. Hemant Madan
Dr. Hemant Madan is a Consultant Cardiologist and practices at Fortis Hospital in Shalimar Bagh, North West Delhi.
Dr. Hemant Madan has Completed MBBS from Armed Forces Medical College (AFMC), Pune in 1987, MD (General Medicine) from Armed Forces Medical College (AFMC), Pune in 1995 & DM (Cardiology) from Sree Chitra Tirunal Institute for Medical Sciences & Technology, Trivandrum in 2003 and has expertise in Clinical Coronary Angiogram, Cardiac Catheterization, Cardioversion, ASD/VSD Device Closure, Patent Foramen Ovale, Peripheral Angioplasty, Pacemaker Implantation etc.
You can book an online appointment with Dr. Hemant Madan on www.Lazoi.com
1) Member of Association of Physicians of India
2) Member of Cardiological Society of India (CSI)
3) Member of Indian College of Cardiology (ICC)
4) Member of Paediatric Cardiac Society of India
5) Member of FSCAI
6) Member of Marine Medical Society
7) Member of Indian Society of Aerospace Medicine
8) Member of Bombay Medical Congress
• AWARDS AND RECOGNITIONS:
1) Gold medalist from Pune University for MD Medicine in 1995
2) Awarded Vishishta Sewa Medal by the President of India in 2014