About Dr. Rajeev Rathi
Dr. Rajeev Rathi is a Consultant Cardiologist and practices at Max Super Speciality Hospital in Saket, South Delhi.
Dr. Rajeev Rathi has completed MBBS from Pt. J N M Medical College, Raipur in 1985, MD (Medicine) from Pt. J N M Medical College, Raipur in 1989 and DM (Cardiology) from G S V M Medical College, Kanpur in 1998 and has expertise in Angiogram, Blood Vessels, Cardiac Ablation, Cardiac, Catheterization, Cardiac MRI, Cardio Thoracic Surgery, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Surgery, Cardioversion, Complete Cardiac Rehabilitation, Heart Surgery, Vascular Surgery etc.
You can book an online appointment with Dr. Rajeev Rathi on www.Lazoi.com
• MEMBERSHIP :
1. Member of Cardiological Society of India
2. Member of European Society of Cardiology
3. Member of Society for Cardiac Angiography and Interventions, USA
1. Awarded, Felicitated by Government of Chhattisgarh for distinguished services
2. Awarded, Felicitated by Central Coal Fields Ltd for cardiac services
3. Awarded, Honorary professor at Pt. J. N. Medical College, Raipur
4. Awarded, Seventeen publications in various national and international journals
5. Awarded, Involved in various international trials as principal investigator and co-investigator
6. Awarded, Distinguished presenter of challenging cases at all the major international cardiology conferences (TCT, ACC and Euro PCR)
7. Awarded, Creator of “Hriday Suraksha Abhiyan”, a novel and groundbreaking project in Central Coal Field Ltd., Ranchi that strives to provide immediate and best possible treatment to all victims of heart attacks in peripheral regions
8. Awarded, Creator of a unique app for smartphones, The Heart App, which aims to empower patients to recognise symptoms of heart attack early and also provides assistance to health professionals in diagnosing heart attack