About Dr. Ajay Mittal
Dr. Ajay Mittal is a New Delhi-based Cardiologist practising at the Max Super Speciality Hospital in Patparganj and the Hearts Clinic in Anand Vihar.
Dr. Ajay Mittal studied and trained in Cardiology at the All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) in New Delhi, obtaining the DM (Cardiology) superspeciality degree in 1996. He has also attended various workshops in interventional cardiology in the USA, Singapore and South Africa.
After completing his MBBS, Dr. Mittal was resident at the Lady Harding Medical College and University College, New Delhi, before joining the Hindu Rao Hospital as Medical Officer (Cardiology) in December 1988. He continued there until July 1994, and then moved to AIIMS. His next posting was at the Narinder Mohan Hospital and Heart Centre, Ghaziabad, as Senior Consultant (Interventional Cardiology) and Head of the Department (from April 1997 to May 2005). In June 2005, he joined the Fortis Hospital in Noida as Senior Consultant (Interventional Cardiology) until July 2008, after which he was at Max Hospital in Patparganj. Dr. Mittal has also been associated with the Metro Hospital (Preet Vihar) as Chief Interventional Cardiologist.
Dr. Ajay Mittal has performed more than 10,000 colour Doppler, echo, TMT, and Holter procedures, and more than 2,000 TE processes. In addition, he has performed over 8,000 angiographies and more than 3,000 PTCA procedures with stenting.
You can book an online appointment with Dr. Dr. Ajay Mittal on www.Lazoi.com.
1) ARTICLE: Effect of Nifedipine in COAD. Mittal Ajay, Gupta HL. Journal of Ind Med Association. 1988 295.
2) ARTICLE: Effect of salt restriction in cases of mild to moderate hypertension.Mittal Ajay, Gupta HL. JAPI. 1989 Vol 37 No. 1 Page 131.
3) ARTICLE: Familial hypercholestromia in association with aortic stenosis.Ajay Mittal, Devgan. JAPI. 1991 Vol 39:4:362.
4) ARTICLE: Low dose intravenous Diltiazem - efficacy and safety in SCT. Ajay Mittal, Goel Puneet. IHJ. Vol 48:4:365.
5) ARTICLE: Management of AF - Review article.Ajay Mittal, Amit Kumar. JAPI. Aug 1998.
6) ARTICLE: Diffuse unilateral pulmonary arteriovenous fistulae – a rare anomaly. Vineet Bhatia, Ranjan Kachru, Rakesh Sapra, Ripen K Gupta, Mohan Nair, Ajay Mittal, Manoj Kumar, TS Mahant, Upendra Kaul. Indian Heart J. 2006 58:65-67.
7) ARTICLE: Mobile intra-cardiac thrombi: Clinical scenarios and management strategies. V Bhatia, R Sapra, A Mittal, AK Pandey, R Gupta, R Kachru, P Arora, A Parida, G Singh, U Kaul. Indian Heart J. 2007 59(3):284-287.
8) ARTICLE: Electrocardiographic and echocardiographic findings during the recent outbreak of viral fever in national capital region. Vineet Bhatia, Ashok K Parida, Parneesh Arora, Ajay Mittal, Anand K Pandey, Gyanti Singh, Girish C Vaishnava, Upendra Kaul. Indian Heart J. 2007 59(4):360-362.
9) ARTICLE: Amlodipine induced gingival hyperplasia: A rare entity. Vineet Bhatia, Ajay Mittal, Ashok K Parida, Rajesh Talwar, Upendra Kaul.International Journal of Cardiology. 2007 122:e23-e24.
10) ARTICLE: Air travel and risk of pulmonary embolism - economy class syndrome. Ajay Mittal, Vineet Bhatia et al. JAPI. 2009 57:412.