About Dr. Vikram Mhaskar
Dr. Vikram Mhaskar is a Consultant Orthopaedic, Knee & Shoulder Surgeon in South Delhi and has 4 years of experience in this field.
Dr. Vikram Mhaskar practices at Knee & Shoulder Clinic in East of Kailash, Delhi.
From one of the most prestigious medical college, St. Johns Medical College & Hospital of Bangalore, Dr. Vikram Mhaskar has completed his MBBS in 2008, MS in Orthopeadics in 2012 and M.Ch in Orthopeadics in 2013.
Adding to his medical qualifications, he has also done Fellowship in Knee Surgery from Sydney, Australia in 2015 and Fellowship in Patellofemoral Surgery from Lyon, France in same year.
Dr. Vikram Mhaskar has expertise in Complex Trauma, Reconstruction, Orthopedics, Trauma Surgery, Knee and Hip Replacements, Bones and Joints Disorder and many more.
You can book an online appointment with Dr. Vikram Mhaskar on www.Lazoi.com.
1) Co-author of Maheshwari & Mhaskar’s Essential Orthopaedics
2) Awarded the prestigious ‘David Rowley Award’ by the University Of Dundee during his MCh Orth
3) Awarded the prestigious ‘Fr Percival Fernandez Award’ for ‘Best outgoing post graduate’ by St John’s Medical College Hospital
4) Invited to present his research on the biomechanics of the shoulder in fast bowlers to improve performance and prevent injuries at the ICC conference during the World Cup of cricket 2014 (Sydney, Australia)
5) Trained in robotic and computer navigated total knee replacements as well as arthroscopic surgery of the knee
6) Authored textbook chapters on knee replacement surgery published by Springer publications USA