About Dr. Vivek Gupta
Dr. Vivek Gupta is a Consultant Interventional Cardiologist and practices at Indraprastha Apollo Hospital & M I Heart and Women's Health Care Clinic and Diagnostic Center in Sarita Vihar, South Delhi.
Dr. Vivek Gupta has completed MBBS from King George's Medical College, Lucknow in 1987, MD (Medicine) from King George's Medical College, Lucknow in 1991, DM (Cardiology) from LPS Institute of Cardiology, Kanpur in 1994 & Fellow of Interventional Cardiology from Rouen, France in 1998 and has expertise in Coronary Heart Disease, Endocarditis, Heart Conditions, Heart Valve Disorders, Angioplasty, Stenting, Bypass Surgery, Pacemaker Surgery, Coronary Angiography etc.
You can book an online appointment with Dr. Vivek Gupta on www.Lazoi.com.
1. Member of Indian Medical Association
2. Member of American College of Cardiology
3. Member of Fellowship of the European Society of Cardiology
4. Member of Indian College of Cardiology
5. Member of Asian Pacific Society of Cardiology
1. Fellow of American College of Cardiology
2. Fellow of European Society of Cardiology
3. Fellow of Asia Pacific society of Interventional Cardiology
4. Fellow of European Society of Percutaneous Coronary Interventions
5. Fellow of Society of Cardiovascular Angiography and Interventions
6. Fellow of Indo European Interventional Council
7. Fellow of Cardiological Society of India
8. Fellow of Indian College of Cardiology
• AWARDS AND HONOURS:
1. Fellowship of Indo European Interventional Council IEIC 2008
2. Fellowship of European Society of Cardiology, Vienna, Austria, 1st Sept 2007
3. Glory of India award July 19th 2007, London UK,
4. Best Citizen of India award 2007
5. Delhi Ratan award, honoured by HE Bhishma Narayan Singh, former Governors of State during Silver Jubilee function of All India Conference of Intellectuals, 26 Nov 2006
6. Leading Health Professional award, Cambridge, UK, July 2007 award.
7. Glory of India award, 2007, by India International Friendship society, New Delhi, 8th Jan 2007
8. Samaj Shiromani (Jewel of Community) Dec 2005, by All India Mathur Vaish Mahasabha, one of the 6 members chosen from all India level every 3 years
9. Fellowship of Asian Pacific Society of Interventional Cardiology, Malaysia, 2007
10. Fellowship of Cardiological Society of India. Dec 2006
11. Fellowship of Interventional Cardiology (France 1996)
12. Fellowship of Indian College of Cardiology – FICC (2003)
13. Guest of Honour in Karanchi Pakistan (March 2005)
14. Guest of Honour during recent visit to Afghanistan (Kabul, Nov 2005)
15. Dr. PARSHOTTAM SINGH oration, IMA, Kanpur, 17th October, 2005
16. Prof. Kunwar Memorial Foundation Best Paper Presentation Award (Special section) at a paper contest held at K.G. Medical College, Lucknow, organized by Indian Medical Association,
17. Lucknow Branch on 26th Feb., 1988. Paper entitled "Clinical Significance of the variations in the Roots of Trigeminal Nerve: Evidence for the presence of Triple Motor Root.
18. Rani Rajwanti Rani Harihar Narayan Tickoo Gold Medal for putting up the best family study while undergoing training in Social and preventive medicine and passing out IInd and IIIrd
19. Professional examination in 1st attempt.
20. Silver Medal and Certificate of Honour in Physiology.
21. Silver Medal and Certificate of Honour in Pharmacology and Therapeutics.
22. Silver Medal and Certificate for being the best student of Pharmacology and Therapeutics of the year 1988
23. Several Certificates of honours during MBBS and MD Course