About Dr. Vanita Arora
Dr. Vanita Arora is a Consultant Cardiologist and practices at Max Super Speciality Hospital in Saket, South Delhi and Max Super Speciality Hospital in Patparganj, East Delhi.
Dr. Vanita Arora has completed MBBS, MD (Internal Medicine) & DNB (Cardiology) and expertise in Angiogram, Blood Vessels, Cardiac Ablation, Cardiac Catheterization, Cardiac MRI & Cardio Thoracic Surgery etc.
You can book an online appointment with Dr. Vanita Arora on www.Lazoi.com
1) Members of Executive Committee of Indian Heart Rhythm Society (2012-2016)
2) Life Member of Asia Pacific Heart Rhythm Society
3) Executive Member of Indian Society of Electrocardiology
4) Member of National Academy of Medical Sciences (MNAMS)
1) FIMSA (Fellow International Medical Specialties Association)
2) FCSI (Fellow Cardiology Society of India)
3) FISE (Fellow Indian Society Electrocardiology)
4) FCAPSC (Fellow College of the Asia Pacific Society of Cardiology)
1) Biventricular Pacemaker Implantation from University Hospital, Leipzitzigersts, Madeburg, Germany
2) Electrophsiology & Complex Arrtymials from University of Winconsin Medical School, Milwaukee, USA
3) Advanced 3D Mapping from Innoheart Singapore National Heart Center, Singapore
1) Formerly, Over 20 years of rich experience in Cardiology
2) Formerly, Associate Director & Head - Cardiac Electrophysiology Lab & Arrhythmia Services, Max Super Speciality Hospital, Saket & Patparganj
3) Formerly, Working with Max Super Speciality Hospital Saket since 2009
4) Formerly, Was at Escorts Heart Institute & Research Centre & Apollo Hospital, New Delhi.
1) More than 2500 radio frequency ablations, 2500 permanent pacemaker implantations, 1500 biventricular pacemaker implantations, 400 3D mapping radiofrequency ablation of the complex arrhythmias to her credit
2) Awarded “Chikitsa Rattan Award” for Excellence in Medical Science, presented by Shri M.V. Rajashekharan
3) Awarded “Magnanimous Award” for Excellence in Cardiology presented by IMA academy of Medical Specialities, New Delhi Branch
4) Presented over 200 papers in national & international conferences and contributed to nearly 30 publications in national & international domain
5) Distinguished Service Award” Bestowed upon by His Excellency, Bharat Ratna Dr. A. P. J. Abdul Kalam for outstanding contribution in the field of Clinical & Preventive Cardiology in the World.
6) Awarded “Best Case Report Award in Cardiology” at the Annual Meeting of Cardiology Society of India- Delhi Branch