About Dr. Rangaraju Ranga Rao
Dr. Ranga Rao Rangaraju is a Consultant Oncologist and practices at Max Hospital in Pitampura, Max Super Speciality Hospital in Shalimar Bagh and Delhi Heart & Lung Institute in Panchkuian Road, Delhi.
Dr. Ranga Rao Rangaraju has completed his MBBS from Jawaharlal Nehru Medical College, Ajmer in 1976 and MD (Internal Medicine) from Armed Forces Medical College, Pune in 1984. Also, he has done DM in Oncology from Dr. Muthulaxmi College of Oncological Sciences and Cancer Institute, Adayar, Chennai in 1993.
Dr. Ranga Rao Rangaraju specialised in cancers of Lung, Pleura, Breast, Ovarian, Cervical, Esophagus, Stomach, Small Intestine, Colon, Rectum, Liver, Gall Bladder, Pancreas, Sarcomas, Kidney, Urinary Bladder and Prostate. Dr. Rangaraju's skills lie in Chemotherapy, Targeted Therapy, Hormonal Therapy, Supportive Care and Palliative Care.
You can book an online appointment with Dr. Ranga Rao Rangaraju on www.Lazoi.com
1) Member of Association of Physicians of India (API).
2) Member of Indian Society of Oncology (ISO).
3) Member of Indian Society of Medical and Paediatric Oncology (ISMPO).
4) Member of European Society for Medical Oncology. (ESMO).
5) Member of Indian Cooperative Oncology Network (ICON).
6) Member of American Society of Clinical Oncology (ASCO).
7) Member of Management Committee, Rajiv Gandhi Cancer Institute (During his tenure at the institute).
8) Chairman of Medical Audit Committee, Rajiv Gandhi Cancer Institute (During his tenure at the institute).
9) Chairman of IT Project (Clinical), Rajiv Gandhi Cancer Institute (During his tenure at the institute).
1) VSM - Vishisht Seva Medal. By President of India for meritorious and distinguished service rendered in Armed Forces, 2006
2) Col KK Gupta Memorial Gold Medal. First place in Advance course Medicine, 1984
3) Lt. Gen. RS Hoon Award. For paper: Immuno-phenotyping of Acute Leukaemia, 1994
4) Best Original Article Award. MJAFI. For paper: Use of long–term venous access in patients of acute leukaemia and NHL, 1995
5) Lt. Gen. RS Hoon Award. For paper: Preliminary analysis of alpha interferon therapy in chronic myeloid leukaemia, 1996
6) Air Marshal Ajit Nath Guru Shanti Devi Award. For paper: Impact of prophylactic use of colony stimulating factors on neutropenia and infections in moderately intensive chemotherapy, 1997
7) 2nd Best Poster Award. Palliative weekly chemotherapy along with cetuximab in recurrent and metastatic head and neck cancers an observational phase IV retrospective analysis. Merck Serrano Oncology Summit. Hong Kong, Mar 2012