About Dr. Rajinder Kaur Saggu
Dr. Rajinder Kaur Saggu is a Consultant Surgical Oncologist and practices at Indraprastha Apollo Hospitals in Sarita Vihar & Apollo Spectra Hospitals in Karol Bagh, Delhi.
Dr. Rajinder Kaur Saggu has Completed MBBS from Government Medical College, Miraj in 1997, MS (Surgery) from Government Medical College, Patiala in 2002 & FMAS from Indraprastha Apollo Hospital, New Delhi in 2007 and has expertise in Cancer Epidemiology, Gynae Oncology, Onco Surgery, Head & Neck Cancer, Hepatobiliary Cancer, Lung cancer, Oncology Rehabilitation, Cancer Screening etc.
You can book an online appointment with Dr. Rajinder Kaur Saggu on www.Lazoi.com.
1) Life Member of Association of Surgeons of India
2) Life Member of Association of Breast Surgeons of India
3) Life Member of Indian Association of Surgical Oncology
4) Life Member of Indian Association of Gastro – Endosurgeons
5) Life Member of ASI
1) Fellowship in Breast Surgery from Tata Memorial Hospital, Mumbai
2) Fellowship in Breast Surgery from M D Anderson cancer centre, Houston, Texas in 2009
1) Presently, Consultant, Surgical Oncology at Apollo Spectra Hospitals, Karol Bagh
2) Presently, Consultant, Surgical Oncology at Indraprastha Apollo Hospitals, Sarita Vihar