About Dr. Rudra Prasad Acharya
Dr. Rudra Prasad Acharya is a Consultant Surgical Oncologist in Max Super Speciality Hospital in Shalimar Bagh, Delhi and Max Hospital in Pitampura, North West Delhi.
Dr. Rudra Prasad Acharya has completed his MBBS from Maharaja Krushna Chandra Gajapati Medical College and Hospital, Berhampur, 1991 and MS (General Surgery) from same medical college in 1995. Dr. Rudra Prasad Acharya has expertise in Cancer Surgery, Head and Neck Cancer Surgery, Hormone Therapy for Breast Cancer and many more surgical procedures.
You can book an online appointment with Dr. Rudra Prasad Acharya on www.Lazoi.com
1) Member of Association of Surgeons of India (ASI)
2) Member of Indian Association of Surgical Oncology (IASO)
3) Member of Association of Minimal Access Surgeons of India (AMASI)
4) Member of Indian Hepato Pancreatic Biliary Association of India (IHPBA)
1) Fellow (Surgical Oncology), Gujarat Cancer Research Institute (GCRI), Civil Hospital, Ahmedabad, 2003
2) Fellow (Colorectal Surgery), St. Georges Hospital, Sydney, 2005
1) Formerly, Sr. Consultant & Head, GI & Thoracic Oncology, BLK Super Speciality Hospital, Delhi, 2011 – 2014
2) Formerly, Sr. Consultant, Surgical Oncology, Artemis Health Institute, Gurgaon, 2010 – 2011
3) Formerly, Sr. Consultant, Surgical Oncology, Asian Institute of Medical Sciences, Faridabad, 2010