About Dr. Rakhi Gupta
Dr. Rakhi Gupta is a Consultant Gynecologist & Obstetrician in South Delhi and has 17 years of experience in this field.
Dr. Rakhi Gupta practices at M I Heart and Women's Health Care Clinic and Diagnostic Center in Sarita Vihar, Delhi.
From King George’s Medical College, Lucknow, Dr. Rakhi Gupta has completed her MBBS in 1992 and MD (Obstetrics & Gynaecology) in 1999.
Dr. Rakhi Gupta has expertise in Gynecology, Obstetrics, Menopause, Caesarean, Osteoporosis, Safe Abortion, Painless Delivery and many more.
You can book an online appointment with Dr. Rakhi Gupta on www.Lazoi.com.
1) Life Member of Indian Association of Gynaecological Endoscopists (IAGE).
2) Life Member of Indian Confederation of Healthcare Accreditation (ICHA).
3) Life Member of Indo-European Council of Re-vascularization (IECR).
4) Life Member of Delhi Gynaecological Endoscopist’s Society (DGES).
5) Life Member of The White Ribbon Alliance, Safe Motherhood Washington, USA.
6) Life Member of Indian Menopause Society (IMS).
7) Life Member of International Planned Parenthood Federation, London. (IPPF).
8) Life Member of Indian Medical Informatics Association (IMIF).
9) Life Member of Indian Medical Association (IMA).
10) Life Member of Asia –Pacific Menopausal Federation (APMF).
11) Life Member of National Association of Reproductive and Child Health of India (NARCHI).
12) Life Member of Association of Obstetrics & Gynaecology (AOGD), Delhi.
1) Fellow IMSA, International Medical Sciences Academy at IMSACON-2008, Dubai in 2008.
2) Fellow ICMCH, Indian College of Maternal & Child Health at NARCHI Conference, Jaipur in 2008.
3) Fellow ICOG, Indian College of Obstetricians & Gynaecologists in 2012.
• AWARDS AND RECOGNITIONS:
1) Neera Agarwal Silver Medal & Certificate As Prize For The Slogan Competition. Association Of Obstetrics & Gynaecology Of Delhi (aogd), 2007
2) Pfizer Post Graduate Medical Award, Gold Medal & Scroll Of Honour Conferred The Title Of Pfizer Award Winner In Recognition Of The Outstanding Performance At The Final Professional Examination For The Degree Of Mbbs Held By The Lucknow University In The Y, 1992
3) Raja Sir Harnam Singh Maharaja Sir Mohd. Ali Mohd Khan Gold Medal For The Year 1992 For Obtaining The Highest Number Of Marks In Medicine, Surgery And Midwifery In The Final Mbbs Examinations Combined With The Result Of The Class Exams Lucknow Univers, 1992
4) Bali Handoo Gold Medal For Obtaining The Highest Number Of Marks In Surgery, Ophthalmology & Obstetrics And Gynaecology In The Final Professional Examination Lucknow University, Lucknow, 1992
5) Dr. Sharda Prasad Srivastava Gold Medal For Obtaining The Highest Number Of Marks In Surgery In Mbbs Final Professional Examination Of 1992 And Passing The Exams In The First Attempt. Lucknow University, Lucknow, 1992
6) Capt Ks Nigam And Srimati Indrani Kaur Gold Medal For Obtaining The Highest Percentage Of Marks In Surgery At The Final Professional Examination Among The Successful Candidates Of Kg Medical College, Lucknow. Lucknow University, Lucknow, 1992
7) Srimati Narbada Shyamlal Gold Medal For Being The Best Women Candidate At The Mbbs Final Professional Examination. Lucknow University, Lucknow, 1992
8) Anand Lal Gurtu Memorial Gold Medal For Standing First In The Final Professional Examination Lucknow University, Lucknow, 1992
9) Chauthi Devi Mohanlal Lahoti Gold Medal For Being The Best Women Candidate At The Mbbs Final Professional Examination Lucknow University, Lucknow, 1992
10) HAMID Gold Medal For Obtaining The Highest Total Marks In Anatomy, Pathology And Surgery In The Respective Professional Examinations For The Degree Of Mbbs Lucknow University, Lucknow, 1992
11) Eduljee Hormusha Prakh Gold Medal For Obtaining The Highest Total Marks In All Clinical And Practical Parts Of Mbbs Examinations In Medicine, Surgery, Ophthalmology And Obstetrics & Gynaecology Lucknow University, Lucknow, 1992
12) Prof Kb Kunwar Memorial Gold Medal For Securing The Highest Number Of Marks In The Pathology, Pharmacology, And Medicine And Passing All Professional Examinations In First Attempt And Also Having A Good Record For General Conduct In College And Hostel Lif, 1992
13) Indra Rani And Lakshmi Narain Saxena Memorial Gold Medal For Standing First In The Overall Merit Of Mbbs Final Professional Examination Lucknow University, Lucknow., 1992
14) SS Khan Dissection Competition Gold Medal And Certificate Of Honour For Having Stood 2nd In Dissection Competition (1988), Subject Was, 1989