About Dr. Kunjahari Medhi
Dr. Kunjahari Medhi is a Consultant Oncologist and practices at Batra Hospital in Tughlakabad Institutional Area, South Delhi.
Dr. Kunjahari Medhi has completed MBBS from Assam Medical College, Dibrugarh in 1996 and MD (Pediatrics) from S N Medical College, Agra in 2002. Also, he has done DM in Medical Oncology from All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi and has expertise in Management of hematologic and solid tumours both in adults and children, chemotherapy, targeted therapy, hormonal therapy, immunotherapy, autologous and allogeneic stem cell transplantation, special interest in stomach and breast cancers, urological cancer and leukemia etc.
You can book an online appointment with Dr. Kunjahari Medhi on www.Lazoi.com.
1. Member of American Society for Clinical Oncology (ASCO).
2. Member of European Society for Medical Oncology (ESMO).
• AWARDS & RECOGNITION:
1. Second prize in divisional round. Indian Academy of Paediatrics (IAP) quiz.
2. Gold Medallist MBBS, For securing highest marks in Forensic Medicine, Pharmacology, ENT and Obstetrics & Gynaecology, 1993,1996
3. MBBS Honours, Biochemistry, Obstetrics and Gynaecology.
4. First prize, In recognition of academic excellence for securing first position, Second professional MBBS examination, Dibrugarh University, 1994
5. Second prize, In recognition of academic excellence for securing second position, Third professional MBBS examination, Dibrugarh University, 1996
6. Recipient of Blue Star Foundation Cash Award. In recognition of academic excellence for securing highest marks in ENT. Third professional MBBS examination, Dibrugarh University, 1996
7. Second prize, National Neonatology Forum (NNF) Quiz, Divisional Round, 2001
8. Dr. JR Srivastava Gold Medal, In General Paediatrics. Indian Academy of Paediatrics, UP Chapter - for excellent research paper, 2002
9. National scholarship holder from 1989 to 1996.
1. DM course work (2006): Clinical Thesis: Analysis of presentation, clinical features, management and outcome of Locally Advanced Breast Cancer (LABC). IRCH, AIIMS (1995-2004).
2. DM course work (2006): Laboratory Thesis: Prevalence of Helicobacter pylori infection in gastric malignancies. IRCH, AIIMS.
3. MD course work (2002): Application of polymerase chain reaction for confirmation of diagnosis of tuberculosis in children with lymphadenitis by PCR targeting IS-1081.
4. SRA Research Project (2007): Response assessment of chronic myeloid leukaemia (CML) patients receiving imatinib mesylate (Glivec) therapy.