About Dr. Mukesh Ajmera
Dr. Mukesh Ajmera is a Consultant Cardiologist in East Delhi. His areas of special interest include echocardiography, TMT, colour doppler, holter monitoring, intensive care, diabetes, hypertension, prediction of risk of heart attacks, non-invasive cardiac investigations and various cardiac diseases. Presently, Dr. Mukesh Ajmera is attending patients at Dr. Ajmera Diagnostics in Sreshtha Vihar, Delhi and Pushpanjali Medical Centre in Vikas Marg, Delhi.
In 18 years of career, Dr. Mukesh Ajmera has had an association with great medical institutes in India such as Escort Heart Institute, Delhi. He has also worked as a senior resident in Neurology at IHBAS, Delhi. He is currently involved in Internal Medicine, Intensive Care and Cardiology work at Pushpanjali Medical Centre. Apart from this, Dr. Mukesh Ajmera is associated with different laboratories in east and Centre Delhi for doing Non-Invasive Cardiology. He is a medical advisor to the Life Corporation of India.
Dr. Mukesh Ajmera is a certified Non-Invasive Cardiologist. He also has a certificate in treating diabetes from the University of Newcastle, Australia. Despite a busy schedule, Dr. Mukesh Ajmera writes exclusively for national and international journals. He is an active member of various medical societies including Indian Medical Association (IMA), Cardiological Society of India (CSI), Delhi, International Medical Sciences Academy (IMSA) and so on.
Get the best treatment for heart problems in Vikas Marg, East Delhi from Dr. Mukesh Ajmera.
You can book an online appointment with Dr. Mukesh Ajmera on www.Lazoi.com.
1) Member of IAE
2) Member of EDPA
3) Member of Indian Medical Association (IMA)
4) Member of Association of Physicians of India (API)
5) Member of Cardiological Society of India (CSI), Delhi
6) Member of International Medical Sciences Academy (IMSA)
7) Member of Research Society for the Study of Diabetes in India (RSSDI)
1) Fellowship of International Medical Sciences Academy, 2004
2) Fellowship in Non-Invasive Cardialogy from Escort Heart Institute, Delhi, 1998
1) Certificate in Non-Invasive Cardiology
2) Certificate in Diabetes from University of Newcastle, Australia
1) Presently, Cardilogist at Pushpanjali Medical Centre, Vikas Marg, Since 1998
2) Formerly, Senior Resident in Neurology at IHBAS, Delhi, 1996
3) Formerly, Senior Resident in Cardiology at Escort Heart Institute, Delhi, 1998
1) Two publications in the Journal Neurology India