About Dr. (Col) Rajesh Khanduja
Dr. (Col) Rajesh Khanduja is a Consultant Nephrologist in South West Delhi and has 33 years of experience.
As a associate director in nephrology department, Dr. (Col) Rajesh Khanduja practices at Fortis Flt. Lt. Rajan Dhall Hospital in Vasant Kunj, Delhi.
Dr. (Col) Rajesh Khanduja has completed MBBS from Armed Forces Medical College, Pune in 1983, MD (Medicine) from Army Hospital (R&R), University of Delhi in 1992 and done Fellowship in Nephrology from AIIMS, 2002.
Dr. (Col) Rajesh Khanduja has expertise in Dialysis, Haemodialysis, Peritoneal Dialysis, Hypertensive Medication, Nephrology ICU, Transplant Nephrology, Nephrology, Diabetes Renal Failure and many more.
You can book an online appointment with Dr. (Col) Rajesh Khanduja on www.Lazoi.com.
1) Member of Indian Society of Nephrology (ISN)
2) Member of Delhi Nephrology Society
1) Presently, Associate Director - Nephrology at Fortis Flt Lt Rajan Dhall Hospital, Since 2013
2) Formerly, Consultant Medicine at Military Hospital, Babina, 1994 - 1997
3) Formerly, Consultant Medicine at Military Hospital, 1997 - 1999
4) Formerly, Sr. Consultant Medicine at Base Hospital, Delhi Cantt, 1999 - 2000
5) Formerly, Consultant Nephrologist at Military Hospital, 2002 - 2006
6) Formerly, Sr Consultant Nephrologist and Associate Prof (Med) at Command Hospital & Armed Forces Medical College (AFMC), 2006 - 2010
7) Formerly, Sr Consultant Nephrologist and Officer in Cage Army Dialysis Centre at Base Hospital Delhi Cantt, 2010 - 2012
8) Formerly, Consultant Nephrology at St Stephen’s Hospital, 2013 - 2013