About Dr. Rajesh Goel
Dr. Rajesh Goel is a Consultant Nephrologist and practices at Pushpawati Singhania Research Institute in Sheikh Sarai, Delhi & Kidney Care Centre in Sector 18A, Faridabad.
Dr. Rajesh Goel has Completed MBBS from Kasturba Medical College, Mangalore in 2000, DNB (Medicine) from Holy Family Hospital, Delhi in 2006, DNB (Nephrology) from Pushpawati Singhania Research Institute, Delhi in 2010 & Fellowship in Renal Transplant Medicine from Medanta The Medicity, Gurgaon and has expertise in Kidney Transplant, Hypertension, Dialysis, Haemodialysis, Abo Incompatible Transplant, Hemodialysis in Critical Care etc.
You can book an online appointment with Dr. Rajesh Goel on www.Lazoi.com
1. Member of Medical Council Of India
2. Member of Delhi Medical Council
3. Member of Delhi Nephrology Society
1. Presently, Consultant, Pushpawati Singhania Research Institute, Delhi
2. Formerly, Medanta the Medicity, Gurgaon
3. Formerly, Batra Hospital, New Delhi